According to those in and around the organization, as well as player information.
- Starting DE Corey Williams (shoulder) is expected to play on Sunday.
- Starting DE Shaun Smith (hand) is expected to play on Sunday - but may not start.
- Backup S Mike Adams (hamstring) is progressing and could play on Sunday.
- Starting RB Jamal Lewis will start n Sunday.
- Starting WR Donte Stallworth (quad) status is up in the air, the player is expected be a game-time decision after working out Saturday or Sunday morning.
- Starting LG Eric Steinbach (hip) will play on Sunday.
- FB Lawrence Vickers (ankle) is not expected to play on Sunday.
- OL Ryan Tucker (knee) is out for an extended period of time and will probably wind up on the IR.
- OLB Shantee Orr (foot) is improving, and will be a coaches decision.
Out for the Season
- DE Robaire Smith is progressing from Achilles tendon surgery and wants to return to the Browns in 2009.
- OLB Antwan Peek is ahead of schedule in his rehab from surgery to fully re-attached a torn patella tendon.
- WR Joe Jurevicius is slowly showing signs of positive progress and does not appear likely to play in 2008.
- OL Lennie Friedman is rehabbing his repaired shoulder and will be a free agent following the 2008 season.
- OL Eric Young has gained valuable film experience as he sits out the season due to a knee injury.
- CB Daven Holly is ahead of schedule and expects to participate in off-season workout activities. Holly is a FA following the 2008 season and has expressed his desire to remain with the club.