You think Eric Mangini's changes are going to stop with Brady Quinn sitting on the bench? THINK AGAIN! Lane Adkins has the exclusive scoop on more changes which will be hitting the Browns lineup.
- Starting CB Brandon McDonald is not expected to start on Sunday, Mike Adams is expected to start opposite CB Eric Wright.
- Nickel CB Hank Poteat is expected to slide down the depth chart, with rookie CB Coye Francies becoming the nickel back.
- RB Jerome Harrison will gain opportunities in the backfield, regardless of the health of veteran RB Jamal Lewis.
- Rookie WR Mohamed Massaquoi will gain reps with the starting offense.
- The switch to Derek Anderson at QB was not a knee-jerk reaction. Head coach Eric Mangini had wanted to provide Brady Quinn every opportunity to succeed at this time, but his play and other issues within the offensive make this nearly impossible.
- Mangini expects Anderson to provide veteran leadership, down-field ability and manage the game. Indications are the staff has told Anderson to play his game and be aware of limiting turnovers.