Here are the key names for the Bucs entering free agency at the beginning of March:
1. Bradley McDougald (S, 24, ERFA) -McDonald developed a lot in 2014 and will be back. I think he'll be a key part of the Bucs defense moving forward.
2. Mason Foster (ILB, 25, UFA) -I'm a big fan of Foster and feel he should have a spot on the roster, but the Bucs seem to be moving on from him.
3. Adrian Clayborn (DE, 26, UFA) -Clayborn has dealt with injuries and is limited on the field. I think the Bucs let him test the market and look to improve the position.
5. Luke Stocker (TE, 26, UFA) -Stocker's blocking ability alone is enough to bring him back.
6. Danny Lansanah (LB, 29, RFA) -Lansanah had a nice year and is a restricted free agent. He'll be back and likely starting at strongside or middle linebacker.
7. Orie Lemon (LB, 27, RFA) - Lemon got a lot of playing time late in the season. He should be back at least for depth and special teams.
8. Larry English (DE, 28, UFA) -English was decent in a reserve role. I could see the Bucs bringing him back for depth.
9. Lawrence Sidbury (DE, 28, UFA) -The Bucs were glad they picked Sidbury up late. They were impressed with Sidbury, which makes you think he'll be back in 2015.
10. Bobby Rainey (RB, 27, RFA) -Rainey is good for depth and special teams, but that's about it at this point.
11. Major Wright (S, 26, UFA) -Wright dealt with injuries, but knows Lovie and his defense. I think there's still a chance he returns in 2015.
12. Jorvorskie Lane (FB, 27, RFA) -Lane should be back as the Bucs only true fullback.
13. Leonard Johnson (CB, 24, RFA) -Johnson's been given every opportunity to succeed, but is just mediocre. The only way he returns is on a very cheap deal.
14. Dane Fletcher (LB, 28, UFA) -Fletcher was a big liability on defense. He's good on special teams, but I'd anticipate the Bucs letting him walk.
15. Da'Quan Bowers (DT, 24, UFA) -Bowers is still young and cheap. I actually like him in a reserve role.
16. Solomon Patton (WR, 24, ERFA) -The Bucs have exclusive rights. He'll be back to compete to be the Bucs return specialist.
17. Oniel Cousins (OL, 30, UFA) -Cousins was awful. I doubt he returns.
Follow Bucs Blitz on twitter: @TBBucsOnScout