RANK | NAME | SCHOOL | HEIGHT | WEIGHT | CLASS | GRADE
1. Hunter Henry | Arkansas | 6'5" | 250 | Junior | 2nd Round
This is arguably the weakest position group of the entire 2016 draft, but Henry is the best of the bunch, by far. He's an athletic pass-catcher with the combination of size, speed and technique that will create mismatches with both linebackers and defensive backs at the next level, and should easily be the first tight end off the board.
2. Nick Vannett | Ohio State | 6'6" | 257 | RS Senior | 3rd Round
Extremely underused in Columbus, Vannett was never much of a featured piece in the Buckeyes' offense, but he has the combination of size and athleticism NFL teams covet at the position. A solid Senior Bowl week gave scouts a glimpse of his physical tools that should translate well at the next level.
3. Jerell Adams | South Carolina | 6'5" | 247 | Senior | 4th Round
If you don't mind a tight end with a rail-thin frame who won't give you much as a blocker but can stretch the field as a receiver, Adams has what you're looking for. He gives up some strength at the point of attack, but a little added bulk and he could be a useful weapon in the right offense.
4. Henry Krieger Coble | Iowa | 6'3" | 248 | RS Senior | 4th Round
The flashy playmakers who are basically just big wide receivers get all the press in today's NFL, but there's still a place for a balanced tight end who can catch the ball when necessary, but also hold his own as an in-line blocker. Krieger Coble is that throwback-type in this year's class, with the toughness to survive in the trenches but better hands than he's given credit for.
5. Austin Hooper | Stanford | 6'4" | 254 | RS Sophomore | 4th Round
6. Darion Griswold | Arkansas State | 6'3" | 253 | RS Senior | 5th Round
7. Temarrick Hemingway | South Carolina State | 6'5" | 244 | RS Senior | 6th Round
8. Bryce Williams | East Carolina | 6'6" | 257 | RS Senior | 6th Round
9. Beau Sandland | Montana State | 6'4" | 253 | RS Senior | 6th Round
10. Ben Braunecker | Harvard | 6'3" | 250 | Senior | 6th Round
11. David Morgan II | UTSA | 6'4" | 262 | Senior | 7th Round
12. Jake McGee | Florida | 6'5" | 250 | RS Senior | 7th Round
13. David Grinnage | NC State | 6'5" | 248 | RS Junior | 7th Round
14. Tanner McEvoy | Wisconsin | 6'6" | 231 | RS Senior | 7th Round
15. Tyler Higbee | Western Kentucky | 6'6" | 249 | RS Senior | 7th Round
BUCS NEED-O-METER: LOW
Austin Seferian-Jenkins has struggled to stay healthy over his first two NFL seasons, but he's still a promising talent with rare size and athleticism. In his 10-week absence last season, backup Cameron Brate established a chemistry with Jameis Winston, becoming a key contributor in the passing game. With veterans Luke Stocker and Brandon Myers behind them, the Bucs aren't likely to be interested in spending a draft pick at this position in 2016.