1. Jalen Ramsey | CB/S | FSU
Talented player with tremendous leadership.
2. DeForest Buckner | DL | Oregon
You just can't teach his size and strength. Love the versatility.
3. Laremy Tunsil | OT | Ole Miss
Super talented offensive tackle in the mold of Tyron Smith.
4. Ronnie Stanley | OT | Notre Dame
Stanley is right behind Tunsil, and while he might not be as athletic, his long arms make up for it.
5. Robert Nkemdiche | DL | Ole Miss
I don't have access to behind-the-scenes character issues, but what has been out there for the public, I'm not concerned with Nkemdiche's character since I have Jameis Winston in that lockerroom. Nkemdiche is mega-talented and I feel my top notch DL coach in Jay Hayes will get the most out of him.
6. Joey Bosa | DE | Ohio State
Think Michael Bennett or Jared Allen here. Not flashy, but can be a key factor on a defense.
7. Jack Conklin | OT | Michigan State
Mean, nasty, and physical. Honestly, Conklin could be one of the safest picks in the draft, Jason Licht type player?
8. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
I have no clue about the knee, but a Linebacker corps of David, Alexander, and Jack would be fun, and they all have first names for last names.
9. Vernon Butler | DT | Louisiana Tech
I'd like to see Butler play with more power, especially since he's 325 lbs, but someone this big and this athletic has so much potential.
10. Sheldon Rankins | DT | Louisville
I'm not judging a guy solely on Senior Bowl practices. I go by film. Rankins is limited in the scheme he can play, and he is not Aaron Donald. I see him as a 4-3 nose tackle
11. Ryan Kelly | Center | Alabama
Top center and potential perennial pro bowler.
12. Noah Spence | DE | Eastern Kentucky
Pass rushing specialist who does have some serious character concerns. Can he stay on the field and off molly for the long haul?
13. Leonard Floyd | EDGE | Georgia
Floyd is a raw talent, but has a frame to get bigger and athleticism to spare. Is he Aldon Smith or Dion Jordan. Buyer beware.
14. Chris Jones | DT | Mississippi State
Very versatile defensive lineman that can play any position.
15. Corey Coleman | WR | Baylor
Coleman is very electric and a playmaker. He won't be a number 1 WR, but he will be a great complement.
16. William Jackson III | CB | Houston
WJ3 has great size and speed. He's excellent in coverage and still raw.
17. Josh Doctson | WR | TCU
Doctson has excellent size, and might be the best WR in this draft when the ball is in the air.
18. Kevin Dodd | DE | Clemson
I know Dodd was a "one year wonder," but that was because he was behind some other talented players. I love Dodd's hand use.
19. Laquon Treadwell | WR | Ole Miss
Physical possession receiver. 4.65 just scares me early in a draft.
20. Vernon Hargreaves | CB | Florida
Love the tenacity and aggressiveness, but the fact is that he is 5'10'' with 30" arms. Physics tell us that he will naturally struggle against bigger NFL receivers much like he did in college.
21. A'Shawn Robinson | DT | Alabama
Young, big, physical, athletic, and raw. If your DL coach can get the most out of him, look out!
22. Jarran Reed | DT | Alabama
I like A'Shawn's potential better, but I think Reed's floor is higher.
23. Shaq Lawson | DE | Clemson
It's very frustrating at how late off the ball Lawson is on almost every play. Love the size, strength, and motor. Could have better hand usage.
24. Darron Lee | LB | Ohio State
Athletic LB who can cover the entire field.
25. Karl Joseph | S | West Virginia
I might not have Joseph high enough. Stud safety and impact player.
26. Michael Thomas | WR | Ohio State
Big receiver who could develop into a number one.
27. Taylor Decker | OT | Ohio State
Big right tackle who may be limited to that side, but play there for 10 years.
28. Jonathan Bullard | DL | Florida
Bullard is as active a defensive lineman as you'll find.
29. Eli Apple | CB | Ohio State
Tremendous size and athleticism, and could grow into a star corner. Risk here though.
30.Sterling Shepard | WR | Oklahoma
Could be s star slot receiver.
31. Keanu Neal | S | Florida
Big hitting, momentum setting safety.
32. Kenny Clark | DL | UCLA
Underrated, but played all over the place on UCLA's defensive line.
33. Artie Burns | CB | Miami
Excellent cover corner who could play more physically.
34. Vonn Bell | S | Ohio State
Good coverage safety who is not an intimidating presence in the defensive backfield.
35. Hassan Ridgeway | DT | Texas
I just love Ridgeway's natural ability. He's more talented than Malcolm Brown, who was selected in the 1st round last year.
36. Will Fuller | WR | Notre Dame
Burner who drops passes.
37. Mackensie Alexander | CB | Clemson
another undersized corner with an oversized ego. Ego is good for a CB in my opinion.
38. Xavian Howard | CB | Baylor
Great size and speed. Howard will go higher than people think.
39. Andrew Billings | DT | Baylor
For me, Billings is a nose tackle in a 3-4 for 4-3.
40. Germain Ifedi | OT | Texas A&M
Athletic right tackle prospect who needs some time to fully develop.
41. Su'a Cravens | LB/S | USC
If the Bucs are truly going to run a hybrid type defense, they may be able to use the draft's best hybrid type player.
42. Nick Martin | OG/OC | Notre Dame
He's not his brother, but this Martin should be a solid center for a long time.
43. Alex Lewis | OT | Nebraska
Physical and nasty offensive lineman that can play left or right tackle.
44. Bronson Kaufusi | DE | BYU
Big and long defensive end who uses his hands well.
45. Jason Spriggs | OT | Indiana
Spriggs is a solid offensive lineman that needs a little time to keep developing.
46. Jaylon Smith | LB | Notre Dame
If the Bucs knock the first 3 rounds out of the park, I'd fully endorse drafting Jaylon smith in the 4th round...not sooner than that though.
47. Shon Coleman | OT | Auburn
Coleman is a physical road grater as an offensive lineman. Destined for the right side.
48. Tyler Boyd | WR | Pitt
Boyd doesn't have elite speed, but I could see him developing into a number one receiver in the NFL with time.
49. Javon Hargrave | South Carolina State
Small school prospect with big time potential.
50. Emmanuel Ogbah | DE | Oklahoma State
Looks the part at defensive end, but his film is just blah. Hate his hand use.
Share your opinion with us on twitter...@TBBucsonScout
Listen to our latest podcast here: