What don't you know about Jeremy Zuttah? Check this out:
1. He's one of the top offensive linemen in Rutgers history. He won the David Bender Trophy last year, given to the team's top offensive lineman.
2. On what it's like to block for Ray Rice, who was also pick in the NFL Draft: "It's fun. You see, you give him a little crack and he's going to finish the runs. Sometimes I catch myself sitting back there watching him run a little bit. (laughs) But I still do my job."
3. He can protect the passer. In his two years as a starter at right tackle, Zuttah didn't allow a sack in 698 pass plays.
4. He's a smart guy. He had no trouble getting into Rutgers as he had a 1260 (out of 1600) on SATs.
5. His family doesn't know when to quit. You've probably never heard of his brother, Jeff, unless you follow track. Jeff went to the University of Michigan but never played a down of football due to concerns over sickle cell anemia. He later transferred to Stanford and ran track.
6. He has versatility?. While he started two years at right tackle in Rutgers' zone blocking scheme, he also played guard his sophomore year.
7. He was highly touted out of HS. He was the No. 34 offensive lineman in the country when he came out for college football.
Want to know more about Zuttah? Take advantage of Scout.com's extensive body of work covering Zuttah at Rutgers and during the scouting period. Here are links that will help you get to know Zuttah better before he hits the field this weekend for rookie camp:
Instant Analysis of Zuttah by Scout.com's Tom Marino, a 35-year veteran of NFL scouting. Click here.
Zuttah's scouting combine Q&A session with the media. Click here.
Zuttah's complete transcript from his first post-draft press conference with the Tampa area media. Click here.
OTHER SCOUTING TOOLS
Scout.com's Jim Myers takes an insider's look at Rutgers' prospects, including Zuttah. Click here.
Seahawks.net's Doug Farrar profiles Zuttah's need for speed on the field. Click here.
Zuttah talks about taking his game to another level before his senior year at Rutgers. Click here.
OTHER SCOUTING TOOLS
Video of Jeremy Zuttah courtesy of Scout.com's Rutgers site, stateofrutgers.com. Click here.
This is the best time to become a Bucsblitz.com subscriber. Through Monday you can get three months of Bucsblitz.com insider analysis and features for the price of one. It's the best deal on Bucs coverage on the Internet. Get all the news on the newest Bucs right here! Click here to go to our subscription page and take advantage of this offer.
Matthew Postins covers the Buccaneers for BucsBlitz.com and the Charlotte Sun-Herald in Port Charlotte, Fla. An award-winning member of the Pro Football Writers Association, he appears frequently on Scot Brantley Show from 3-6 p.m. weekdays on WHBO 1470-AM in Tampa-Clearwater.