1) THe Rams are coming off an emotional victory and may be up for a letdown game. THey played a very physical Seattle team.
2) THe Rams O-line is pretty bad, unlike Miami, and we should see us get pressure going.
3) I think Horton makes adjustments this week, including replacing Gay in the starting lineup with Toler (FWIW).
4) Kolb had another week of confidence building.
5) Our OT's struggled against the pass rush yesterday, but Levi Brown of all people helped Massie make adjustments from the sideline that limited Cam Wake's 2nd half. Our OT's may fare better against more traditional DE's in a 4-3 than lighting fast 3-4 OLB's. THis game and the SF MNF will shed some light on this idea.
I'd be surprised if Dockett is back Thurs. Don't want to aggravate the injury, but we definitely missed him yesterday so I hope he is back.
Wow, the Cards came through on Sunday. Wish I could have watched the game but I was on the west coast of Oregon. Glad to see they pulled it off without Dockett, however, the O-line needs to learn from this experience and move forward. I agree with Redman's assessment and believe the Cards can keep it going. Kolb was not perfect this game but he seems to be managing the position better than in the past.
I would like to see the running game get going more than it has been. The cards should have no less than 100 yards rushing a game to take pressure off the QB and the receivers. It worked against Miami with receivers making some key catches on 4th downs to generate first downs.
Good tough win Cards. Keep it up!
The risk of failure is great, but the risk of not making the necessary changes to improve ones self will surely spell disaster!