1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
SD Super Chargers Top Stories
Chargers cut WR James JonesThe former Packer was having trouble learning the offense.
SD Super ChargersYesterday at 6:09 PM
Barksdale, Oliver injured vs. VikingsOliver, who suffered an Achilles injury, could be out indefinitely.
SD Super ChargersSunday at 12:25 PM
Chargers to open U.S. Bank StadiumIt's new, and it will likely be loud.
SD Super ChargersSaturday at 12:17 PM
Chargers to restructure contract with BosaBosa's camp rejected the team's latest offer.
SD Super ChargersWednesday at 11:52 AM