1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
BoltsReport Top Stories
Dynasty RB RankingsHeath Cummings looks at the crowded backfields created by the NFL Draft and reveals his updated Dynasty running back rankings.
State of the Broncos: Tight EndsMile High Huddle brings you State of the 2017 Broncos — a position by position evaluation of the roster. Today's edition focuses on the tight ends. Carl Dumler examines.
Mile High HuddleWednesday at 1:46 PM
Robertson named to Biletnikoff Watch ListCal freshman wide receiver Demetris Robertson joins elite company on the Biletnikoff Award Watch List.
BearTerritory.netTuesday at 10:06 AM
QB Checklist: Trevor Siemian's Path To StartWhat does Denver's underdog quarterback have to do to win the starting job?
Mile High HuddleMonday at 1:06 PM
Fantasy Football News: July 17Senior Fantasy Football Expert Adam Ronis looks at the most interesting news across the NFL today from a Fantasy perspective!
Scout FantasyMonday at 11:49 AM