1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) Last Week: 1st
Defense looked just as dominating as ever. And I've never seen a catch quite like Joe Jurevich's catch last night.
2) Buffalo Bills (1-0) Last Week: 5th
After one week, defense looks as dominating as their offense is explosive. Lawyer Milloy could be emotional leader on the defense and the final piece of the puzzle.
3) Tennessee Titans (1-0) Last Week: 4th
Came out and pounded the defending AFC Champs. Football teams have memories longer than a pack of elephants.
4) Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) Last Week: 8th
Dominating offensive line plows through all things San Diego and Vonnie Holliday looks like the free agent pickup of the season thus far.
5) Seattle Seahawks (1-0) Last Week: 9th
Team showed explosiveness and power on offense. Defense surprised under new DC Ray Rhodes. Could be the beginning of a big year for them.
6) Philadelphia Eagles (0-1) Last Week: 2nd
Eagles fans in midseason form, booing loudly as team only mustered 245 yards of offense, mostly in the 4th quarter.
7) Miami Dolphins (0-1) Last Week: 7th
Inexplicable loss at home to lowly Texans has the Dave Wannstedt watch started in south Florida.
8) New York Giants (1-0) Last Week: 14th
Every Giants defender spent time in Rams backfield. Thought I saw Sam Huff and Harry Carson back there.
9) Green Bay Packers (0-1) Last Week: 3rd
Packer receivers falling left and right. Bringing back Antonio Freeman.
10) Oakland Raiders (0-1) Last Week: 6th
Team looked like the Super Bowl hangover still bothering them.
11) Carolina Panthers (1-0) Last Week: 15th
An amazing come from behind victory with new starting QB, Jake Delhomme.
12) Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) Last Week: 18th
They've changed from a power running team to a pass happy, air it out team.
13) St. Louis Rams (0-1) Last Week: 10th
Someone tell Mike Martz that he can't score 14 points on a single drive.
14) Atlanta Falcons (1-0) Last Week: 17th
Looking more than just the one man team people thought they were.
15) San Francisco 49ers (1-0) Last Week: 21st
Nothing quite like getting a cupcake to start your season to ease fears of a mediocre season ahead, is there?
16) Cleveland Browns (0-1) Last Week: 11th
Team moves the ball well under Kelly Holcomb, but can't cash in from red zone.
17) San Diego Chargers (0-1) Last Week: 12th
A totally horrible performance by a team looking to make some strides. Looks as if nothing has changed.
18) Indianapolis Colts (1-0) Last Week: 19th
Think Mike Vanderjagt is out getting drunk in Canada now?
19) Denver Broncos (1-0) Last Week: 20th
Just how long will the Jake the Fake last in this complicated offense?
20) Washington Redskins (1-0) Last Week: 25th
Patrick Ramsey looks like the real thing and stood up well against a decent Jets D, and an unprepared Lisa Guerrero.
21) Detroit Lions (1-0) Last Week: 29th
Joey Harrington to Charles Rogers could be the best thing to come out of Detroit since Motown.
22) New England Patriots (0-1) Last Week: 13th
Dreadful loss. Nothing goes right for a team that looked punch drunk before the game even started.
23) New Orleans Saints (0-1) Last Week: 16th
4 turnovers and 11 penalties kill Saints chances despite big game from WR Donte Stallworth.
24) Minnesota Vikings (1-0) Last Week: 28th
Have found a way to extend Brett Favre's Metrodome Curse to Lambeau Field.
25) Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) Last Week: 26th
Mark Brunell making his last year in Jacksonville a good one. Defense blows a 17 point lead in the 4th.
26) Baltimore Ravens (0-1) Last Week: 22nd
Not surprising, Kyle Boller's struggles on offense. Surprising, how regularly defense was scored upon.
27) Houston Texans (1-0) Last Week: 27th
Big time upset on the road against a team with Super Bowl aspirations.
28) New York Jets (0-1) Last Week: 23rd
Jets were a pathetic 3 of 12 on 3rd down conversions and Testaverde always seemed to throw the ball short of each first down marker.
29) Dallas Cowboys (0-1) Last Week: 24th
Cowboys were outplayed when it mattered. Too many mental mistakes by a young team.
30) Arizona Cardinals (0-1) Last Week: 32nd
Not the same old Emmitt, but not bad either. Could be some hope in Arizona especially if rookie WR Anquan Boldin can do just half of his 10 catch, 217 yard performance on Sunday.
31) Chicago Bears (0-1) Last Week: 30th
Same ol' Kordell. I said Rex Grossman around Week Nine, try week three...
32) Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) Last Week: 31st
Jake Plummer's line against the Bengals: 12-of-25 for 115 yards, 0 TD's, 3 INT's, a rating of 21.7...and the Bengals lost by 20!
Dr. J can be reached at email@example.com
Dr. J's NFL Rankings Week 2
BoltsReport Top Stories
Dynasty RB RankingsHeath Cummings looks at the crowded backfields created by the NFL Draft and reveals his updated Dynasty running back rankings.
LISTEN: Which AFC West Teams Improved?Carl Dumler and Nick Kendell share some immediate thoughts on the Denver Broncos draft haul, before going around the AFC West to see how the competition shaped up. Which Divisional…
Mile High Huddle05/05/2017
How Far Did Denver's Dollars Stretch At QB?The Broncos got a lot of production out of their low-paid quarterbacks in 2016, but were they as efficient as their AFC West rivals?
Mile High HuddleMonday at 10:21 AM
State of the Broncos: Running BacksMile High Huddle brings you State of the 2017 Broncos — a position by position evaluation of the roster. Today's edition focuses on running backs. Publisher Chad Jensen examines.
Mile High HuddleSunday at 10:25 AM