1) Buffalo Bills (2-0) Last Week: 2nd
Team is clicking. Handed Jacksonville worst home loss in history.
2) Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) Last Week: 4th
Chiefs fall behind early, but come roaring back to blowout Steelers. Could be a VERY big year in the Show Me State.
3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) Last Week: 1st
Man whose job I wouldn't want right now, Richard Bisaccia, special teams coach for the Buccaneers.
4) Seattle Seahawks (2-0) Last Week: 5th
Defense forces 6 turnovers including 4 on Cardinals' first 4 possessions.
5) Carolina Panthers (2-0) Last Week: 11th
I've never seen a team preserve a game the way the Panthers' special teams did on Sunday.
6) Miami Dolphins (1-1) Last Week: 7th
Texans may have given Dolphins wake up call they needed.
7) Indianapolis Colts (2-0) Last Week: 18th
Colts showing some teeth on defense. Tony Dungy's magic at work.
8) New York Giants (1-1) Last Week: 8th
After an incredible comeback, special teams fails them once again at the most inopportune time.
9) Green Bay Packers (1-1) Last Week: 9th
Favre back in form, not flashy, but wins.
10) Oakland Raiders (1-1) Last Week: 10th
Silver and black dodge a big time bullet.
11) Tennessee Titans (1-1) Last Week: 3rd
Air McNair grounded again? Not for long as his past history indicates...
12) Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) Last Week: 6th
The only people feeling worse than Charger fans are Iggles fans...
13) Denver Broncos (2-0) Last Week: 19th
Clinton Portis and Jake Plummer both get knocked out, luckily for them, they were playing the Chargers...
14) Minnesota Vikings (2-0) Last Week: 24th
Vikings balance out offense, Randy Moss has an average day, but it doesn't matter.
15) St. Louis Rams (1-1) Last Week: 13th
Rams nearly pulled out a loss from the jaws of victory.
16) Washington Redskins (2-0) Last Week: 20th
Looks like Steve Spurrier's Fun and Gun offense will work in the NFL.
17) Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) Last Week: 12th
Pittsburgh offense still flying high, but can't stay with Chiefs.
18) Baltimore Ravens (1-1) Last Week: 26th
Jamal Lewis called his shot?? An amazing day for a power back with speed.
19) Atlanta Falcons (1-1) Last Week: 14th
Falcons blow big lead at home, denying Dan Reeves 200th career win.
20) San Francisco 49ers (1-1) Last Week: 15th
Jeff Garcia is a career 1-6 against the Rams and winless in St. Louis.
21) New England Patriots (1-1) Last Week: 22nd
Signs of the one time Super Bowl champions appeared once again. Pride is a good thing in the NFL.
22) New Orleans Saints (1-1) Last Week: 23rd
Team finally awakens on offense.
23) Dallas Cowboys (1-1) Last Week: 29th
Are we witnessing the coming of age of Quincy Carter?
24) Detroit Lions (1-1) Last Week: 21st
Lions were game for a while, but youth and inexperience cost them the game in a tough place to play.
25) Cleveland Browns (0-2) Last Week: 16th
Run defense non-existent. Kelly Holcomb not moving the team, could be time for Tim Couch again.
26) Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) Last Week: 25th
Jags are never in the game on their way to worst home loss in history.
27) Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) Last Week: 32nd
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Bengals came to play, but just came up short.
28) New York Jets (0-2) Last Week: 28th
Would you believe that Vinny Testaverde became just the 9th quarterback in history to pass for 40,000 yards in a career on Sunday?
29) San Diego Chargers (0-2) Last Week: 17th
Horribly pathetic on both sides of the line. Can't rush the passer, can't protect the passer.
30) Houston Texans (1-1) Last Week: 27th
Have never won two in a row ever.
31) Chicago Bears (0-2) Last Week: 31st
Bears stop Randy Moss, but can't stop anyone else on Vikings' offense.
32) Arizona Cardinals (0-2) Last Week: 30th
You think the Chargers had a bad home opener, the St. Louis Cardinals outscored this team on Sunday...
Dr. J can be reached at email@example.com
Dr. J's NFL Rankings 9/16/03
SD Super Chargers Top Stories
Prescription Notes From Week 9Dr. Roto looks at Week 9 from a Fantasy Football perspective and provides you with 11 big takeaways as we approach Week 10!
Week 9: Fantasy Friday ForethoughtThink ahead and reap the benefits alongside former No. 1 Fantasy Football Player in the world, Senior Fantasy Expert Mark Deming.
NFL Mid-Season Home Attendance ReportCheck out who has been filling the seats so far this NFL season.
Week 8: FanDuel & DraftKings DFS ProjectionsWeek 8 NFL DFS projections for every single relevant player so you can rake in the cash on FanDuel & DraftKings. It's all provided by senior Fantasy Football expert Shawn Childs!
2016 Fantasy Football Rest of Season RankingsNeed to revamp your Fantasy Football team? Or perhaps your league redrafts at the mid-way point of the NFL season? Check out our Rest of Season Fantasy Football Rankings!