2. New Orleans Saints- Matt Leinart, QB, USC - Provides the leadership and stability Brooks never could.
3. Tennessee Titans- Vince Young, QB, Texas - The athletic heir apparent to Steve McNair.
4. New York Jets- AJ Hawk, LB, Ohio State - A smart playmaker, just like Mangini had back in New England.
5. Green Bay Packers- Mario Williams, DE, NC State - Could form a devastating tandem with KGB.
6. Oakland Raiders- Michael Huff, DB, Texas - Will help stop the potent aerial attacks of division opponents.
7. San Francisco 49ers- DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis - A home run threat who will balance the offense.
8. Buffalo Bills- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia - JP Losman needs all the time he can get.
9. Detroit Lions- Winston Justice, OT, USC - Will create time and space for highly drafted specialists to work.
10. Arizona Cardinals- LenDale White, RB, USC - Along with Boldin, Fitzgerald, the offense will be potent.
11. St. Louis Rams- Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State - An end who can rush the passer and stay sober while driving.
12. Cleveland Browns- DeMeco Ryans, OLB, Alabama -Another piece of Crennel's defensive makeover.
13. Baltimore Ravens- Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon - Shuts down the run and frees up others to make plays.
14. Philadelphia Eagles- Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State - The top receiver in the draft is a no brainer here.
15. Atlanta Falcons- Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State - Lack of depth was exposed in ‘05, will be fixed by ‘06.
16. Miami Dolphins- Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt - After finishing strong in ‘05, maybe Saban is just this lucky.
17. Minnesota Vikings- Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota - Hometown star ends game of musical backs.
18. Dallas Cowboys- Marcus McNeil, OT, Auburn - Without McNeil, they have Adams and not much else.
19. San Diego Chargers- Eric Winston, OT, Miami - Has the agility and upside to supplant Oben by midseason.
20. Kansas City Chiefs- Jimmy Williams, CB, Virginia Tech - Should excel playing across from Surtain.
21. New England Patriots- Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa - Another heady backer for the top of the Belichick tree.
22. Denver Broncos (from Washington)- Derek Hagan, WR, Arizona State – Assuming Denver is smart enough to say NO on TO.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Darnell Bing, S, USC - The playmaker that has been missing since Lynch left.
24. Cincinnati Bengals- Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College - Boosting the defensive front seven is a must.
25. New York Giants- Ko Simpson, DB, South Carolina - A tremendous athlete at an area of obvious need.
26. Chicago Bears- Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland - It's got to be offense, and Davis would be a steal this late.
27. Carolina Panthers- Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia - This giant may open up Delhomme's tunnel vision.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars- Ashton Youboty, CB, Ohio State - A great prospect to groom across from Mathis.
29. Denver Broncos- Brodrick Bunkley, DT, Florida State - Consider him some well advised Warren insurance.
30. Indianapolis Colts- Thomas Howard, LB, UTEP - Another speedy backer for the Indy defensive resurgence.
31. Seattle Seahawks- Ernie Sims, LB, Florida State - Enjoyed Tatupu so much they draft him a running buddy.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers- Chad Jackson, WR, Florida - Could become a great compliment to the dynamic Ward.