Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com from 9am EST on Tuesday through 6pm EST on Thursday to determine the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week. The winners will be announced Thursday evening on NFL.com.
Fans will be voting for more than their favorite player. For the third season in a row, the weekly FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week Awards are a win for the local community. Along with the award, FedEx will donate $5,000 every week to the local children's hospital in each winning market. The children's hospitals in the two season-long winner's markets, announced at this year's Super Bowl, will be awarded $25,000 each. That means that FedEx will deliver nearly $250,000 to local children's hospitals around the country in recognition of the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week Award winners.
A closer look at the FedEx Express NFL Player of the Week finalists:
• Philadelphia's Donovan McNabb completed 24 of 35 passes for 314 yards and three touchdowns for a passer rating of 113.3 in the Eagles' 24-10 victory over the Houston Texans.
• The New York Jets' Chad Pennington threw for 319 yards, completing 24 of 33 passes with two touchdowns for a passer rating of 123.2 in the Jets' 23-16 victory over the Tennessee Titans.
• Arizona's Kurt Warner had a 114.8 passer rating in the Cardinals' 34-27 victory over the San Francisco 49ers, completing 23 of 37 passes for 301 yards and three touchdowns.
A closer look at the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week finalists:
• Atlanta's Warrick Dunn rushed for 132 yards on 29 carries in the Falcons' 20-6 victory over the Carolina Panthers. Dunn's longest run of the day was 25 yards.
• St. Louis' Steven Jackson carried 22 times for 121 yards in the Rams' 18-10 victory over the Denver Broncos. Jackson's longest run of the day was 37 yards.
• San Diego's LaDainian Tomlinson carried 31 times for 131 yards and one touchdown in the Chargers' 27-0 victory over the Oakland Raiders. Tomlinson's one-yard, second-quarter TD put San Diego ahead 10-0.
FedEx, the premier global provider of transportation, e-commerce and supply-chain management services, is the Official Delivery Service Sponsor of the NFL, Super Bowl and Pro Bowl. Through the weekly FedEx Air & Ground Awards, FedEx recognizes those NFL players who represent the same speed, precision and teamwork that their customers have come to expect from the full range of FedEx air, ground, freight and international shipping services.