- Michael Ash of WPI (We Play To Win The Game)
- Nick Athan of WPI (Warpaint Pubs)
- Adam Best of ArrowheadAddict.com (Arrowhead Addicts)
- Darren Carter of WPI (Sphinx Domination)
- Pat Clifton of WPI (Team Pat Is God)
- Topher Dean of WPI (Waste of Space)
- Chris Thorman of ArrowheadPride.com (Arrowhead Pride)
- C.E. Wendler of WPI (The Runnamuckers)
Week Five Recap:
Team Pat Is God (89.38)
We Play To Win The Game (81.08)
Well, it was bound to happen eventually. Although I had a big 29-point effort from Brandon Jacobs, the Cutler-to-Marshall combo finally sputtered, combining for less than 20 points against the Tampa Bay defense. The end result was my team's first loss of the season.
Pat got double-digit points from five of his roster slots, including a 21-point game from Peyton Manning. Oddly, both teams started receivers who ended up without a reception, as both Santana Moss and Brandon Lloyd were shut out in Week 5.
Arrowhead Pride (95.24)
Arrowhead Addicts (79.20)
Chris only got seven points from Donovan McNabb, four points from Chad Johnson, and a remarkable two-tenths of a point from Larry Johnson. But thanks in large part to Reggie Bush and Randy Moss, it was still enough for Arrowhead Pride to get the victory.
Adam went in with a slight disadvantage, missing his kicker due to the bye week. And his big guns didn't pick up the slack, with LaDanian Tomlinson and Calvin Johnson combining for just seven points.
The Runnamuckers (110.10)
Waste of Space (71.44)
In a matchup that saw both sides benefit from the 34-0 pasting the Chiefs received from Carolina, big games by Kurt Warner and Ronnie Brown helped C.E. continue his winning ways. And his trio of receivers, including the Panthers' Mushin Muhammad, combined for nearly 50 points, to help put some distance on the scoreboard.
Topher had the combo of Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith working to his advantage, but was surely hoping for more from Adrian Peterson, who earned just four points in the Vikings' win over New Orleans.
Sphinx Domination (115.66)
Warpaint Pubs (71.54)
The blowout of the week came courtesy of Darren's well-rounded effort. Not a single player on his team reached the 20-point mark, but seven of his nine roster slots produced points in the double-digits to help him land the league's best output for Week 5.
Week Five Transactions:
- With the Dolphins rarely needing to throw the ball anymore, C.E. dropped Ted Ginn for Mushin Muhammad.
- Adam swapped defenses, dumping Seattle for Baltimore. He also dropped Thomas Jones for Texans' running back Steve Slaton.
- Topher got rid of Joey Galloway for Carolina's Dante Rosario.
- David Garrard helped Pat to victory as a last-minute addition in Week 4. So how did Pat repay him? By dumping both Garrard and the injured Rashard Mendenhall for Selvin Young and Bears receiver Brandon Lloyd.
- But Garrard wasn't without a home for long. Scanning the waiver wire, Adam picked up the Jags' quarterback, sending Carson Palmer back to the scrap heap in the process.
1. We Play To Win The Game 4-1-0 560.18
2. The Runnamuckers 3-2-0 528.54
3. Sphinx Domination 3-2-0 508.50
4. Team Pat is God 3-2-0 442.38
5. Arrowhead Pride 2-3-0 455.12
6. Warpaint Pubs 2-3-0 442.32
7. Waste of Space 2-3-0 437.66
8. Arrowhead Addicts 1-4-0 453.60
Week Six Preview:
(1) We Play To Win The Game vs. (3) Sphinx Domination
(2) The Runnamuckers vs. (4) Team Pat Is God
(5) Arrowhead Pride vs. (7) Waste of Space
(6) Warpaint Pubs vs. (8) Arrowhead Addicts
WPI Fantasy League: Week 5
WarpaintIllustrated.com Top Stories
Week 14: Ronis’ Thursday Night Plays & FadesSenior Fantasy Football Expert Adam Ronis examines the key DFS players suiting up for Thursday Night Football's critical Week 14 matchup between the 10-2 Oakland Raiders and the 9…
Dr. Roto's Week 14 Thursday Night PreviewDr. Roto previews Thursday Night Football's matchup between NFC West rivals, the Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs!
Top 5 Pro Bowl vote-getters: DefenseKhalil Mack leads a tightly contested race for Pro Bowl fan voting at defensive end. We look at the top five vote-getters at each defensive position.
Scout NFL Network12/06/2016
Week 13: Tuesday's Fantasy JoltFantasy Football’s Former No. 1 Ranked player has critical stats you need to take a look at as we approach Week 13 of the NFL season!