- Michael Ash of WPI (We Play To Win The Game)
- Nick Athan of WPI (Warpaint Pubs)
- Adam Best of ArrowheadAddict.com (Arrowhead Addicts)
- Darren Carter of WPI (Sphinx Domination)
- Pat Clifton of WPI (Team Pat Is God)
- Topher Dean of WPI (Waste of Space)
- Chris Thorman of ArrowheadPride.com (Arrowhead Pride)
- C.E. Wendler of WPI (The Runnamuckers)
Week 10 Recap:
We Play To Win The Game (115.08)
Arrowhead Addicts (106.08)
It was another week of rotten luck for Arrowhead Addicts. With the third highest scoring output for Week 10, there were only two other squads in the league that were capable of beating them. Unfortunately, they happened to be matched up against one of those teams.
Led by Reggie Wayne and the Baltimore defense, Adam had a well-rounded effort, with every roster slot but two accounting for at least 11 points. But the Cutler-to-Marshall combo finally reignited against the Browns, and a big 25 point game from Brandon Jacobs helped me squeak by with the win.
Warpaint Pubs (91.80)
Team Pat Is God (78.00)
Big games by Maurice Jones-Drew and Anquan Boldin helped Warpaint Pubs overcome the continued presence of Tony Romo in their starting lineup. Pat got a 27-point outing from Peyton Manning, plus a strong 23 points from Tony Gonzalez, but it wasn't enough in the end.
Waste of Space (113.88)
Sphinx Domination (77.74)
Waste of Space's QB/WR combo crashed and burned this week, with Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith accounting for just 5 combined points in Carolina's win over the Raiders. But thanks to a monster 35 point performance from Adrian Peterson and 29 big points from Eddie Royal, it wasn't enough to keep Topher from taking his fifth straight win.
Sphinx Domination got 25 points from Philip Rivers' game against the Chiefs, and Michael Turner contributed 15 with a solid game against New Orleans. But only one other slot on the roster – Larry Fitzgerald – managed to crack the ten point barrier.
The Runnamuckers (93.02)
Arrowhead Pride (47.76)
Arrowhead Pride got 28 points from Donovan McNabb, but little else as they found themselves on the wrong end of the week's biggest blowout. Kurt Warner's 34 points led the way for The Runnamuckers as they stretched their winning streak to eight games. Who can stop the path of rage?
Week 10 Transactions:
- C.E. was busy this week. He dropped injured Broncos' RB Michael Pittman for Muhsin Muhammad, dropped Titans' TE Bo Scaife for Baltimore's Le'Ron McClain, swapped out kicker Ryan Longwell for Matt Bryant, then sent McClain right back to the scrap heap for another kicker in John Carney.
- Topher also made a switch at kicker, replacing Nick Folk with Chicago's Robbie Gould.
- I dropped benched 49ers QB J.T. O'Sullivan for RB Ryan Torain and then dumped Isaac Bruce for Jerricho Cotchery.
- Darren picked up Saints' WR Devery Henderson, dropping the Jags' defense in the process.
1. We Play To Win The Game 8-2-0 1089.48
2. The Runnamuckers 8-2-0 1008.76
3. Waste of Space 7-3-0 940.04
4. Sphinx Domination 5-5-0 984.70
5. Warpaint Pubs 4-6-0 825.56
6. Team Pat is God 3-7-0 755.56
7. Arrowhead Pride 3-7-0 746.66
8. Arrowhead Addicts 2-8-0 916.98
WPI Fantasy League: Week 10
WarpaintIllustrated.com Top Stories
Three Backfields With Question MarksEvery week, Fantasy Football Expert Mark Morales-Smith examines the most turbulent backfields in the NFL to help decipher whether or not there are any Fantasy stars in the making..…
Chiefs Put Justin Houston on PUP ListWith roster cuts looming, the Kansas City Chiefs have placed All Pro linebacker Justin Houston on the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list, meaning he won’t be able to return to…
Schwartz Brothers in Kansas City Makes SenseOn Tuesday afternoon, the Kansas City Chiefs will complete their first roster purge of the week. In order to get down to the league limit of 75 players, the Chiefs who cut eight…
Berry Signs as Chiefs Begin Roster CutsOn Sunday All Pro Safety Eric Berry, signed his one-year tender. That means today the Kansas City Chiefs coaching staff will get their first on field glimpse of their starting…