1. WR Dwayne Bowe - He had six receptions for 109 yards and his catches on the game-tying field goal drive, not to mention the game-clinching catch, made all the difference. Bowe dropped a few passes Sunday but he was the focal point of the passing game. The Redskins came into the game as the third-best secondary in the NFL but played soft against KC's receivers and Bowe was generally open on most plays. He didn't reach the end zone but he's clearly the Chiefs' best offensive weapon.
2. LB Demorrio Williams - It seems like I talk about him every week. He blocked a punt Sunday, nearly intercepted a pass and added a pair of tackles. He was all over the place defensively and has been the Chiefs' most consistent linebacker. If the rumors about Derrick Johnson being dealt to the Detroit Lions before Tuesday's trade deadline are accurate, Williams' play might be part of the reason. He still has a hold on the starting job ahead of Johnson and isn't about to give it up.
3. RB Larry Johnson - Finally he ran the ball outside and when he did, he had success. Johnson showed a spark Sunday that we hadn't seen in a couple of years. He's not as mobile and able to cut back as well as he did before his foot injury, but I'll take 83 yards rushing out of Johnson every week. That's just enough to convince defenses they have to honor the run. I still don't know if Johnson will be on the trading block before Tuesday's trade deadline, and the Chiefs need to incorporate more of Jamaal Charles into the offense, but either way Johnson had his best game of the year.
4. K Ryan Succop - He hit a pair of 46-yard field goals and two chip shots. Succop's form is flawless, his leg is strong and he does not seem to be fazed by distance. I've not seen a Chiefs' kicker continually split the uprights as Succop is since Nick Lowery. Don't put him in that class yet but outside of one blocked kick and a missed chipshot, he's been right down the middle. Right now he's KC's offensive MVP.
5. DE Glenn Dorsey - Another player on the trading block who stepped up with two tackles and five assists. Dorsey was the primary reason Tamba Hali sacked Redskins' quarterback Todd Collins for a safety to end the game. He blew up the outside and it allowed Hali to make the play. Dorsey is doing everything he can to increase his trade value. The Atlanta Falcons might be interested, but right now he's playing well.
1. DT Ron Edwards - He played one of the better games of his Chiefs' career, disrupting Washington's running and passing games. He was a steady anchor on the defensive line. His play allowed the Chiefs to record a season-high three sacks.
2. LB Jevon Belcher - If you want more reason to believe the Chiefs may trade Derrick Johnson by Tuesday, how about Belcher's play Sunday? He had four solo tackles. Before the season is over he could wind up a starter. Next year he might start for this football team, so any bonus time he receives on the field this year will only help his development.
3. S Jon McGraw - He had a big sack and though he was a fill-in for Jarrad Page, he's been a rock solid player this year. McGraw isn't starting material but the veteran is certainly a calming influence on KC's young corners, Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr. Right now he's one of the teams MVP's on defense and special teams. The Chiefs were wise to re-sign him in the off season.
Five to Remember: Chiefs vs. Redskins
WarpaintIllustrated.com Top Stories
Week 13: Tuesday's Fantasy JoltFantasy Football’s Former No. 1 Ranked player has critical stats you need to take a look at as we approach Week 13 of the NFL season!
Scout FantasyTuesday at 10:52 AM
Worst Plays of Week 11Check out the wackiest and worst plays from Week 11 of NFL action.
Scout NFL Network11/21/2016
Week 9: Fantasy Football Deep SleepersSenior Fantasy Football Expert Adam Ronis reveals some under-the-radar players that could help you gain an edge in your Week 9 matchup.
Packers Acquire Davis; Place Shields on IRKnile Davis goes from fourth on the depth chart in Kansas City to a key role with the short-handed Packers. He is big and fast but to this point has failed to put it all together.
Week 6 NFL DFS: DraftKings Secret StarsHave you experienced the fun of Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)? We have some recommendations for you if you're interested in participating in contests over at DraftKings. With just a…