Five most important things for the Texans:
1. Don't give up. The Texans gave an inspired performance despite not having much to play for. They fought toe to toe, and just came out short in the end.
2. Make Peyton Manning feel the turf. The Colts quarterback had plenty of time to throw, and thus had a big day through the air.
3. Block Dwight Freeney. Freeney had two sacks and was constantly harassing Sage Rosenfels.
4. Run the ball. The Texans ran the ball well against a Bob Sanders-less Colts team as they had 177 yards on the ground led by Steve Slaton's 156 yards on just 14 carries.
5. Sage must play smart. Rosenfels only threw one interception, but he only attempted 18 passes.
What to look for:
1. Look for at least one sack by Dwight Freeney. Freeney doubled that number.
2. Look for a big game by Owen Daniels. Not a big game by Daniels, just one catch for 14 yards.
3. Look for Bob Sanders to make an impact. He did, by not playing. Without Sanders, the Colts can't tackle anyone.
4. Look for 300+ yards passing by Rosenfels. The game plan wasn't for Rosenfels to throw the ball much, and he finished with 192 yards passing.
5. Look for a big special teams play by Houston. Jacoby Jones had a 39-yard punt return, and the Colts Pierre Garcon and Chad Simpson each had 46-yard kickoff returns.
What We Learned Against Indy
Colts Blitz Top Stories
NFL Coaching Hot Seats Heading Into 2017Dr. Roto examines some NFL coaches facing the hot seat as we enter the new year!
Steelers in Free Agency: OffenseThe business side of football begins today, so Dale Lolley takes a look at some potential free agent fits for the Steelers.
Steel City InsiderWednesday at 3:01 AM
Thank the Broncos for Preventing a ThreepeatIt's bad, but it could have been much worse if not for the orange and blue.
Mile High Huddle02/07/2017
2016 in review: Humphries, JohnSecond-year Arizona Cardinals' right tackle D.J. Humphries enjoyed a breakout season after failing to earn a single rep during his rookie campaign.
Highest Home Attendance in 2016Check out which teams packed their stadiums the most in 2016.
Scout NFL Network01/26/2017