Clemson) recruited him to do so.
- Confirmed he has interviewed with the Packers, Patriots, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Bills.
Arnaz Battle was his toughest competitor during Senior Bowl week.
- Talked to his brother Torry about the combine experience and what to expect.
- Confirmed he has interviews with the Steelers, Bengals, Chiefs, Falcons, and Panthers.
- Measured in at just a shade over 5'10/189. Played at 185 during the season.
- Confirmed for us that he had an MRI yesterday on his shoulder. Claims it's an old injury but it's from college. He said his shoulder is fine.
- Thought about not participating in drills tomorrow but has changed his mind and plans on doing everything.
- Now 24 years old.
- Confirmed he's talked to several teams. One team is thinking of playing him at receiver as well as cornerback. He played a little receiver during his last two seasons at Kansas St.
- Said Oklahoma St. WR Rashaun Woods was his toughest opponent and he gave up his only TD this year to him on a fade route. Said it was a questionable call.
- According to him, he played 85-90 percent of press coverage and little zone in college.
Special Thanks To: Staff writer Adam Caplan is President of the Pro Football Injury and News Report, a site specializing in year-round NFL news as well as real-time injury updates during the season.
It can be found at: www.footballinjuries.com