It was the third-most yards in a game this season (511 vs. Tennessee, 10/10/10 and 457 vs. New Orleans, 11/25/10) and the sixth time the club racked up 400-or-more yards in a game in 2010.
* The Dallas defense racked up five sacks of Rex Grossman today – the most sacks in a game this season and the most since the five the club had against Baltimore (12/20/08).
* The Dallas offense controlled the ball for 35:21 – the second-highest time of possession total in a non-overtime game this season for Dallas. The highest was 36:44 against Tennessee (10/10/10). Dallas had a time of possession of 40:00 in the overtime win at Indianapolis (12/5/10) for the single-game high including overtime.
* Miles Austin had 38 receiving yards today to give him 2,538 for his career and pass Mel Renfro (2.525) for 18th in team history.
* Austin's touchdown catch today gave him 20 for his career to tie Terry Glenn for 13th while making him the 14th Dallas Cowboy to reach 20 touchdown catches.
* David Buehler attempted a career-high five field goals today, and he converted a career-high four.
* Tashard Choice rushed for 53 yards today to give him 1,028 for his career – the 23rd Cowboy to reach 1,000 rushing yards.
* Choice's touchdown rush today marked the eighth rushing touchdown of his career to tie him with Danny White, Daryl Johnston, Chris Warren and Troy Hambrick for 20th in club history.
* Felix Jones rushed 12 times for 70 yards today. He upped his career carries total to 304 to pass Sherman Williams (302) for 20th in franchise history.
* Jon Kitna's 25 completions today upped his career completions total to 2,659 and allowed him to pass Ken Anderson (2654) for 27th in league history.
* In throwing for 305 yards today, Kitna now has 29,543 passing yards for his career to pass Jake Plummer (29,253) and Roman Gabriel (29,444) for 36th all-time.
* Kitna's has now thrown for 300-or-more yards four times this season and 15 times through his career. His four from this season tie his 2006 and 2007 seasons for his single-season career-high.
* Kitna's two touchdown passes today gave him 167 for his career to pass Brad Johnson (166) for 54th in NFL history.
* Gerald Sensabaugh had a sack and an interception in the first quarter of today's game. It marked the 24th time in team history a Cowboy had a sack and an interception in the same game. Sensabaugh became the seventh defensive back, 17th different player to accomplish the feat and the first since Tony Dixon did it at Washington (12/29/02).
* Sensabaugh's four interceptions this season tie his single-season career-best from 2008 while in Jacksonville. With his interception last week, this two-game span with a theft was the second time in his career he had back-to-back games with an interception. The first was in 2006 (at Miami, 12/3 and vs. Indianapolis, 12/10).
* Orlando Scandrick added another sack today to give him sacks in back-to-back weeks. His season total of 2.5 sacks is second among Dallas cornerbacks in a season in club history. Victor Scott has the club-high with 3.0 in 1985.
* DeMarcus Ware's 2.0 sacks today gave him 11.5 for the season to mark the fifth straight season he has reached double-digit sacks. He is the only current defender to accomplish the feat and the first since Simeon Rice (2001-05). Ware's five straight marked the ninth time a player had five straight seasons with 10-or-more sacks, and he is the eighth player to accomplish it since sacks became official in 1982.
NOTES: Cowboys outlast Redskins
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Cowboys Add OL Bell, Eye 'Sexier' VisitsCowboys add O-lineman Byron Bell and prep for some 'sexier' roster moves ...
CowboysHQYesterday at 5:24 PM
How Draft's McKinley Fits Into Cowboys PlanAn In-Depth Look At How Pass-Rusher Takk McKinley - A Scheduled 30-Visits Cowboys Draft Prospect - Fits Into Dallas' Plans
CowboysHQYesterday at 4:49 AM
Cowboys STARCast: Kaep Vs. KellenCowboys STARCast: Kaep Vs. Kellen And A Political Football
CowboysHQThursday at 6:23 AM
'Back To Cowboys Game After This TV Break'You Know Who Hates Hearing 'We'll Get Back To Your Cowboys Game After This Commercial Break' Almost As Much As You Do? The NFL Powers-That-Be. Our Tim Yotter Reports ...
CowboysHQThursday at 6:03 AM