* Tonight's win upped the Cowboys all-time record on opening day to 35-17 and snapped a two-game kickoff weekend losing streak.
* Miles Austin's four catches tonight upped his career total to 215 to pass Timmy Newsome (212) for 17th on the club's all-time receptions list.
* Josh Brent earned his first career start, taking over for Jay Ratliff (ankle) at nose tackle.
* Bruce Carter made the first start of his career as one of Dallas' inside linebackers.
* Morris Claiborne made his NFL debut as one of Dallas' starting cornerbacks tonight.
* DeMarco Murray rushed for 131 yards to give him his fourth career 100-yard outing and the fourth-most rushing yards in a game in his career.
* Murray upped his career rushing total to 1,028 to pass Chris Warren (948) Scott Laidlaw (997) and Troy Aikman (1,016) for 23rd on the Cowboys all-time rushingyards list.
* Kevin Ogletree established career-highs in catches, yards and touchdown passes tonight. He finished with eight catches for 114 yards and two touchdowns. It was also his first career 100-yard performance and touchdown catches.
* As Murray rushed for 131 yards, Ogletree had 114 receiving yards and Romo threw for 307, it was the second straight games against the N.Y. Giants the club had a 100-rusher, 100-yard receiver and a 300-yard passer – vs. New York (12/11/11).
* Tony Romo completed 22 passes tonight to give him 1,694 career completions. He is nowthird on the club's all-time completions list, passing Roger Staubach (1,685) this evening. He trails Danny White (1,761) by 67 for second.
* Romo threw three touchdown passes tonight to up his club high of three-plus touchdown games to 25.
* Romo had a passer rating of 129.5 tonight. It was his 44th career game with a rating above 100.0 to tie Troy Aikman for the most 100-plus rating games by a quarterback in franchise history.
NOTES: Cowboys topple the champs
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Gauging impact of Irving's suspensionNow that David Irving's appeal has been rejected and he will miss the season's first four games, we assess the impact and which Cowboys player can benefit from his absence
CowboysHQYesterday at 6:00 PM
Cowboys Dak Is 14th Best! Yay! But How? Why?Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott Is The NFL's 14th Best Player! Yay! But How? But Why?
Cowboys HQ 53-Man Roster ProjectionCowboys HQ 53-Man Roster Projection: The Competition To 'Re-Commit' In 2017
Cowboys 1st+10: Dez, Revis + DB 'If's'In this week's edition of Dallas Cowboys 1st and 10, I wonder if Dez Bryant's tweet about Darrelle Revis is really about Revis, and why managing Zeke's diet would be judicious