* Tonight's win upped the Cowboys all-time record on opening day to 35-17 and snapped a two-game kickoff weekend losing streak.
* Miles Austin's four catches tonight upped his career total to 215 to pass Timmy Newsome (212) for 17th on the club's all-time receptions list.
* Josh Brent earned his first career start, taking over for Jay Ratliff (ankle) at nose tackle.
* Bruce Carter made the first start of his career as one of Dallas' inside linebackers.
* Morris Claiborne made his NFL debut as one of Dallas' starting cornerbacks tonight.
* DeMarco Murray rushed for 131 yards to give him his fourth career 100-yard outing and the fourth-most rushing yards in a game in his career.
* Murray upped his career rushing total to 1,028 to pass Chris Warren (948) Scott Laidlaw (997) and Troy Aikman (1,016) for 23rd on the Cowboys all-time rushingyards list.
* Kevin Ogletree established career-highs in catches, yards and touchdown passes tonight. He finished with eight catches for 114 yards and two touchdowns. It was also his first career 100-yard performance and touchdown catches.
* As Murray rushed for 131 yards, Ogletree had 114 receiving yards and Romo threw for 307, it was the second straight games against the N.Y. Giants the club had a 100-rusher, 100-yard receiver and a 300-yard passer – vs. New York (12/11/11).
* Tony Romo completed 22 passes tonight to give him 1,694 career completions. He is nowthird on the club's all-time completions list, passing Roger Staubach (1,685) this evening. He trails Danny White (1,761) by 67 for second.
* Romo threw three touchdown passes tonight to up his club high of three-plus touchdown games to 25.
* Romo had a passer rating of 129.5 tonight. It was his 44th career game with a rating above 100.0 to tie Troy Aikman for the most 100-plus rating games by a quarterback in franchise history.
NOTES: Cowboys topple the champs
CowboysHQ Top Stories
STARCast: The Cowboys Didn't 'Deserve' To WinSTARCast: Bless Their Hearts, The Cowboys Didn't 'Deserve' To Win
A Cowboys Thank-You Note To Tony RomoOne Appreciative Man's Dallas Cowboys 'Thank-You' Note To Tony Romo
CowboysHQYesterday at 7:50 AM
Garrett On Cowboys: Farewell, Future, F-BombJason Garrett's Cowboys Season-Closing Press Conference: A Farewell, A Future, An F-Bomb.
CowboysHQMonday at 5:15 PM
Identity Lost: Who Were These Cowboys?The Dallas Cowboys have been a run-first team all season. But on Sunday against Green Bay the Cowboys turned their back on their identity enough to lose.
CowboysHQMonday at 11:33 AM