Quick Tuesday Morning Tidbits
* Fullback Richie Anderson saw an extensive amount of time in the backfield with Troy Hambrick. Both players caught a lot of quick screen passes and Anderson made some nice moves on more than one occasion during a scrimmage that closed out the morning session. Anderson has drawn the praise of Bill Parcells, Chad Hutchinson and a whole host of other players through the first three days of training camp.
* Bill Parcells had the team work extensively on special teams during the morning session. The entire practice session itself seemed to be a step below what we've seen over the course of the last few days.
* Billy Cundiff and Ola Kimrin connected on all of their field goals when the two went head-to-head. Who says competition doesn't bring out the best in everyone?
* Woody Dantzler had one nice kickoff return where he cut so hard that it nearly made a defender stumble over his own two feet as he burst up through the middle of the field.
* Chad Hutchinson threw a couple of poor passes, but it's nothing to truly worry about. We've seen a pattern develop over the course of the last few days- it takes him a while to warm up, but once he's warm- he's fine. Quincy Carter looked decent, connecting one on long pass play, but again, the practice session itself was so low key, not much could be taken from what was going on.
* The last 15-20 minutes of practice, the team went through a very light scrimmage. Neither Carter nor Hutchinson stood out as the team didn't seem to be going at full speed. Most of the practice was focused on all phases of the Cowboys' special teams.
* Terry Glenn continues to impress us. He caught several more passes today and just quietly does a good job catching the football.
* The Cowboys are scheduled to return back to the Alamodome today at 3 PM.
Tuesday Morning News & Notes
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Scandrick: Yes, Cowboys Trying To Trade HimOrlando Scandrick As Cowboys Trade Bait? 'It's True,' He Tells CowboysHQ.com. The Premium scoop inside ...
Cowboys 2nd-Round Pick: CB Chidobe AwuzieDallas Cowboys 2nd-Round Draft Pick: Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie. "I'm a baller, period, no matter where you put me,' Awuzie said moments after he was selected.
Our 7 Ideal Dallas Cowboys Draft PicksWatt vs. Conley. Wilson vs. Basham. Board vs. Need, Guilt vs. Innocence. Our seven Ideal Dallas Cowboys picks, round-by-round … (with just a little fudging) … Joey Ickes and I name…
Your Dallas Cowboys Day 2 Draft PrimerThe Dallas Cowboys are back on the clock tonight with the second and third rounds. Get prepared for the second day of the NFL Draft right here.