Steven Jackson :
- Won't be working out here. He'll be working out at this pro day.
- Weighed in at 240 today and he would like to play at 235 which was his playing weight in college.
- Believes that being able to catch 40+ passes for around 500 yards this season will help teams see that he's a versatile back.
- Believes he can be a three down back and he compares himself to Deuce McAllister and Jamal Lewis.
- Said he should be able to run about a 4.4 and he thinks he has good speed for a player of his size.
- Wants to be the first RB taken in the draft.
- Said he decided not to return for Senior year because of his solid bowl game and that clinched it for him.
- Said he's a year from graduating (Architecture-3.00 GPA).
- He confirmed that he suffered a torn meniscus (MRI taken after the game confirmed it) during the bowl game and he had a scope (about a month ago). He added he had no other medical issues after taking his physical here this week.
Pro Football News and Injury Report
Updated Reports on Steven Jackson
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Cowboys 1st + 10: Bigger-In-Texas Dinner BillThe Cowboys head to Nick and Sam’s for their rookie dinner and inflate the restaurant’s profit margin. Dak Prescott is shunning talk shows for family and David Irving proves the…
Cowboys STARCast: Who Has Tony Romo's Back?Cowboys STARCast: Does anyone have Tony Romo's back?
CowboysHQFriday at 12:19 PM
Cowboys Soup To Nuts: In Dez + Romo KitchenInside Cowboys, Soup To Nuts: Dez Cooks, Irving Surprises, Zeke's 'Scare,' Dak Fishes, Trade Factoids, Romo Throws Another Team Party
CowboysHQFriday at 2:43 AM
Exclusive: Inside The Cowboys Bonding DinnerExclusive: Inside The Cowboys 'Rookie Dinner' - An 'Amazing Bonding Experience' With Details That Fly In The Face Of Reports Of 'QB Controversy' Factions ...
CowboysHQWednesday at 12:37 AM
Cowboys Riding Takeaways To The TopThe Dallas Cowboys' 5-1 start is fueled on defense by a group of defenders that have learned how to create turnovers at key moments of ball games
CowboysHQTuesday at 4:39 AM