Chris Perry / RB / Michigan
- Perry confirmed that he won't run here because his hamstring is tight. He'll probably lift.
- Said the last time that he ran the 40 was in 2002 and he ran about a 4.5 and he feels that he can improve on that.
- He confirmed that he's already talked to the Giants, Bears, Bengals, and Panthers.
- Also, to check out SilverStarDigest's analysis of Michigan RB Chris Perry, click here.
Fred Russell / RB / Iowa
- Russell confirmed he measured in today at 5'7''/195
- Will work out here this week fully and on his pro day on 3/8.
- He confirmed that he broke both scapulas (shoulders) in college. One of the injuries was on a hit from S Bob Sanders during practice.
Chris Perry and Fred Russell Combine Notes
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Cowboys 100: Facts + Figures for EaglesWe've been waiting all bye week for Sunday night. Before we get there, whet your Cowboys appetite with our facts. What's the lowdown on referee Jerome Boger? How impressive has…
BREAKING: Romo In Uniform At Cowboys PracticeTony Romo is on the Thursday practice field with the Cowboys. His story from inside The Star in Frisco
Cowboys Tank Talks 1-On-1: 'I Am A Beast'Cowboys end Tank Lawrence is talking to me about the beauty of Boise, where his three children reside, before he shifts to his promise to be 'a beast' on the field. 'Beauty and The…
Romo Works In Cowboys Practice; Trade TalkCowboys STARCast: The Truth About Tony - As He Is On The Practice Field For The First Time - And The Truth About Trades ... And Ezekiel Elliott as the NFL's MVP?
CowboysHQYesterday at 9:53 AM