- Talking to NFL resources and others close to Philadelphia Eagles running
back Duce Staley believe the Chicago Bears and Dallas Cowboys will make a push for the soon to be free agent running back.
In just 7 years, Staley was already 3rd all-time in rushing yards in the Eagles' organization with 4,807. And after the Panthers climbed to the top of the NFC with the acquisition of Stephen Davis, you can be sure the Cowboys are going to make a serious run for his services.
- The Green Bay Packers are looking to add depth and speed to the wide
receiver corps and are expected to show an interest in Dez White of the
- The status of Cincinnati Bengals running back Corey Dillon continues to be
floated around the league as ‘available'. We are hearing the Oakland Raiders may have an interest in the talented, but at times troublesome
- Concentrating on improving the defense, the Kansas City Chiefs have not
completely given up hope on acquiring Washington Redskins Champ Bailey, but
the team is expected to enter into discussions with Troy Vincent and Bobby Taylor of the Philadelphia Eagles when the free agent player signing period
begins on March 3rd.
- San Diego Chargers wide receiver David Boston could be available, but not
one team showed an interest when his availability was floated around prior
to the NFL Combine.
- The status of Indianapolis Colts offensive lineman Ryan Diem and Rick DeMulling are in question as the Colts continue to cut salary to resign
‘franchised' quarterback Peyton Manning.
- The St. Louis Rams are working at length to resign free agent defensive
end Grant Wistrom prior to the player entering free agency. Progress has
been made, the extent is undetermined.
- New England Patriots cornerback Ty Law is in the middle of a contract
restructuring, but his representatives have informed Patriots officials the
player will not take a pay-cut.
- The Washington Redskins are believed to be prepared to enter into discussions with representatives for defensive tackle Warren Sapp and defensive end Jevon Kearse, when the free agent signing period starts on March 3rd.
Staley to Dallas Rumors Heating Up
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Dez Bryant's MRI + Jerry's Cowboys Q&AOn Dez Bryant's MRI + Jerry Jones' Cowboys Q&A, thanks to the team owner's notable, confusing Tuesday visit with 105.3 The Fan ...
Cowboys Rooks Shine Behind Battered O-LineCowboys Rookies Shine Behind Battered O-Line; Surgery Possible For La'el Collins
CowboysHQYesterday at 4:58 PM
Cowboys Ex Greg Hardy Arrested On Drug ChargeFish Kept Calling It The 'Uptown Flu' ... And Now Some Added Insight, Maybe As Cowboys Ex Greg Hardy Is Arrested On Drug Charges
CowboysHQYesterday at 4:34 PM
Cowboys Top Bears: The 'Rise of the Bease'Five different Cowboys QBs can't be wrong, right? Not when they all put their trust in Cole Beasley, now the Cowboys' No. 2 wide receiver.
CowboysHQYesterday at 6:22 AM