- The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to terms with free agent defensive end Jevon Kearse (Tennessee), on a reported eight-year deal. Kearse is expected to fill the void of a pass-rushing defensive end the team lacked with the departure of Hugh Douglas to Jacksonville after the 2002 season. Also, the Eagles have conducted preliminary discussions with the San Francisco 49ers regarding wide receiver Terrell Owens.
- The Houston Texans have agreed to terms with free agent offensive tackle Todd Wade (Miami) on a five-year deal.
- The Chicago Bears have signed former Arizona Cardinals and Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Thomas Jones to a four-year contract. Additionally, the Bears have signed backup quarterback Jonathan Quinn.
- The Detroit Lions are visiting with cornerback Ahmed Plummer (San Francisco) and are scheduled to meet with wide receivers Tai Streets (San Francisco) and Darren Jackson (Seattle).
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed free agent fullback Greg Comella (Houston) and tight-end Dave Moore (Buffalo).
- The Washington Redskins continue to reshape their roster, by adding defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin (N.Y. Giants) to a list of players which include quarterback Mark Brunell (Jacksonville), running back Clinton Portis (Denver), defensive end Phillip Daniels (Chicago), and cornerback Shawn Springs (Seattle).
- The Oakland Raiders have signed veteran defensive tackle Ted Washington (New England) and have been in contact with representatives for recently released quarterback Jeff Garcia (San Francisco).
- The New York Jets are hosting linebacker Clark Haggans (Pittsburgh) and will be visiting with cornerback Troy Vincent (Philadelphia).
- The Minnesota Vikings will entertain cornerbacks Bobby Taylor and Fernando Bryant, as well as defensive tackle Steve Martin.
- The Cincinnati Bengals and Denver Broncos have discussed a deal that would send running back Corey Dillon to Denver.
- Buffalo Bills have signed offensive guard Chris Villarrial, formerly of the Chicago Bears.
- The Cleveland Browns have discussed dealing running back Jamel White to the Arizona Cardinals for a fifth-round draft selection.
Feeding Frenzy Of Free Agency Starts Today
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Cowboys STARCast: Who Has Tony Romo's Back?Cowboys STARCast: Does anyone have Tony Romo's back?
CowboysHQYesterday at 12:19 PM
Cowboys Soup To Nuts: In Dez + Romo KitchenInside Cowboys, Soup To Nuts: Dez Cooks, Irving Surprises, Zeke's 'Scare,' Dak Fishes, Trade Factoids, Romo Throws Another Team Party
CowboysHQYesterday at 2:43 AM
Exclusive: Inside The Cowboys Bonding DinnerExclusive: Inside The Cowboys 'Rookie Dinner' - An 'Amazing Bonding Experience' With Details That Fly In The Face Of Reports Of 'QB Controversy' Factions ...
CowboysHQWednesday at 12:37 AM
Cowboys Riding Takeaways To The TopThe Dallas Cowboys' 5-1 start is fueled on defense by a group of defenders that have learned how to create turnovers at key moments of ball games
CowboysHQTuesday at 4:39 AM
Cigars + HipHop: The Cowboys Bus In Green BayThe Cowboys team bus is about to pull away from Lambeau Field as two scenes unfold. Outside the bus, defensive coaches puff victory cigars. Inside the bus, Dez and Dak and other…
CowboysHQMonday at 4:03 PM