* RB Marion Barber scored a rushing touchdown in his third consecutive game. He also scored in three straight games last season.
* LB DeMarcus Ware's 69-yard fumble return for a touchdown was the seventh longest fumble return in club history. It was his first career touchdown. The last time the Cowboys returned a fumble for a touchdown was Oct. 3, 1999 when Greg Ellis set the club-record with a 98-yard fumble return for a touchdown against the Arizona Cardinals.
* P Mat McBriar averaged 52.5 yards per punt against the Eagles, the second highest single-game average of his career behind his 53.2 yard average in the season opener at Jacksonville. McBriar had a 61 yard punt. He now has a 60+ yard punt in three of the four games this season.
* RB Julius Jones ran for 100 yards against the Eagles. It was his second straight 100-yard game. He now has 2,200 rushing yards for his career. That moves him past Ron Springs (2,180 yards) into ninth on the club's all-time rushing list. He is 64 yards from Roger Staubach for eighth on the list.
* KR Tyson Thompson had five returns for 151 yards and a 30.2 yard average. The 151 return yards were a career-high for Thompson. His 41-yard return was a season-long for the Cowboys.
* QB Drew Bledsoe had his string of nine consecutive games with a touchdown pass snapped in the loss to the Eagles.
'Boys Lose in Philly: Notes
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Dez Bryant's MRI + Jerry's Cowboys Q&AOn Dez Bryant's MRI + Jerry Jones' Cowboys Q&A, thanks to the team owner's notable, confusing Tuesday visit with 105.3 The Fan ...
CowboysHQYesterday at 9:29 AM
Cowboys Rooks Shine Behind Battered O-LineCowboys Rookies Shine Behind Battered O-Line; Surgery Possible For La'el Collins
CowboysHQMonday at 4:58 PM
Cowboys Ex Greg Hardy Arrested On Drug ChargeFish Kept Calling It The 'Uptown Flu' ... And Now Some Added Insight, Maybe As Cowboys Ex Greg Hardy Is Arrested On Drug Charges
CowboysHQMonday at 4:34 PM
Cowboys Top Bears: The 'Rise of the Bease'Five different Cowboys QBs can't be wrong, right? Not when they all put their trust in Cole Beasley, now the Cowboys' No. 2 wide receiver.
CowboysHQMonday at 6:22 AM