* Big ovations for (in order of excitement from the Alamodome audience) Terrell Owens, Rowdy and Wade Phillips.
* The first play run by the offense? A reverse to T.O. Might as well get him involved RIGHT NOW, right?
* No Anthony Spencer. No James Marten. But at this early time, no worries.
* Owens is wearing black spandex pants. Not to be outdone, receiving mate Terry Glenn is the only Cowboy wearing white shorts. The two WRs are the last two Cowboys to take the field. Ah, the drama!
* Bum Phillips is here. So is Larry Lacewell. So is Gil Brandt. A lot of football crammed into those three brains.
* Yes, Greg Ellis is dressed. But he does not appear to be participating full-time.
* The Cowboys star at the center of the field is so faded it appears nobody's slapped a fresh coat on it since the last time the team trained here.
* Maybe it's the gloomy,wetweather outside. Maybe it's the antiseptic feel of being indoors. Maybe it's the lack of windows. Or maybe it's the result of being spoiledby Oxnard . But as one Cowboys staffer told me, "Being in here is like spending a day inside a casino.''
Early Training Camp Impressions
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Cowboys T. McClain + His Pal - His Big ToeARLINGTON - In preparation for tonight's Bears at Cowboys game, I go 1-in-1 with maybe Dallas' best player on D, Terrell McClain - and his new best friend, his so-far-cooperative…
Cowboys 1st and 10: The Front Four ShuffleEach weekend I provide 10 quick hits on the Cowboys. Marinelli is turning to his tackles to create an edge rush, the debate about Romo’s job security is a little insulting, and…
CowboysHQYesterday at 1:00 PM
Dallas Cowboys Fantasy Picks for Week 3Here are CowboysHQ.com's Dallas Cowboys Fantasy Football picks for Week 3 against the Chicago Bears (plus a Norm Hitzges special!)
CowboysHQFriday at 10:00 AM
Cowboys STARCast: 'Alpha Pup' Vs. The BearsCowboys STARCast: 'Alpha Pup' + 'Butterfly' + Big Changes On D Vs. The Bears - Hear from Tyrone, Jack, Church and Durant!
CowboysHQFriday at 7:05 AM