The previous record high was 13,708 on August 1, 2009.
* The Dallas Cowboys placed TE Martellus Bennett (ankle) and S Akwasi-Owusu Ansah (shoulder) on
Active/NFI and placed LB Stephen Hodge (knee) and DE Lorenzo Washington (hamstring) on
Active/PUP. All four of those players count against the 80-man roster.
* Sunday's practice marks the first two-a-day practice with the first practice beginning at 9:00 a.m.
* Former Houston Oilers Head Coach Bum Phillips was in attendance Saturday.
* Also in attendance today was Baylor Head Football Coach Art Briles.
* As of 7 p.m. today, 132 media credentials have been distributed for training camp.
DAY ONE: Notes from camp
CowboysHQ Top Stories
Cowboys Dez Hairline Fracture: The LatestCowboys receiver Dez Bryant says 'I might' when it comes to playing this weekend, even though the MRI has revealed a hairline fracture of the tibia in his right knee.
5 FishTips: Cowboys Winning Gameplan Review5 FishTips: The Cowboys Winning Gameplan In Review
Dez Bryant's MRI + Jerry's Cowboys Q&AOn Dez Bryant's MRI + Jerry Jones' Cowboys Q&A, thanks to the team owner's notable, confusing Tuesday visit with 105.3 The Fan ...
CowboysHQYesterday at 9:29 AM
Cowboys Rooks Shine Behind Battered O-LineCowboys Rookies Shine Behind Battered O-Line; Surgery Possible For La'el Collins
CowboysHQMonday at 4:58 PM