Training Camp is about 1 week away (Time flies doesn't it?). What are the things you will be looking for during Camp?
- I want to see the O-Line and who is pegged to start at C as well as how the other spots outside of LT are being pegged.
- I want to see how Misi does in pads at MLB and if moving Ellerbe to his more natural weakside LB will make a difference.
- RTH. 3rd year. No more excuses.
- Offensive tempo. I want to see what the new Offense looks like and how Lazor incorporates the many pieces we have on O.
- Back up TE. Does Egnew step it up this season with his apparent change in role to be used more as a receiver?
- Albert and Moreno. Do they come to camp in shape? Moreno is out after surgery, but does that give him the excuse of staying overweight or has he put in work to try and get into better shape?
- The Binns, Matthews, Gibson, Landry battle should be a real amazing one to watch.
- The battle at 2 CB opposite Grimes, and then the nickle position too.
- Louis Delmas excites me. I'm looking to see if he can stay healthyand bring a physical element to the secondary that's been lacking.
- Back up S is going to be VERY important with Delmas injury history. Big battle there.
- Back up LB will be interesting too. I expect the young man we drafted out of Florida to actually push Wheeler for a starting spot. I would like to see the kid drafted this year to be the back up to Misi in the Middle.
- Does the braintrust bring in veteran players for quality depth?