The Dolphins have not signed any of the four offensive linemen who have worked out for the team in the last few days and Coach Dave Wannstedt said Wednesday there's no hurry to make any move to fill the roster spot vacated when Mark Dixon was placed on injured reserve.

Wannstedt said because no one was injured last week, there's no urgency and he said he didn't think a roster move would be made this week.

To refresh your memory, the four offensive linemen who worked out were Kenyatta Jones, Bernard Robertson, Alex Sulfsted and former Dolphin Richmond Webb, who was said to be weighing around 340 pounds.

In other news:

-- The Dolphins have elected their captains for the remainder of the season and the choices were Ricky Williams and Randy McMichael on offense, Zach Thomas and Junior Seau on defense, and Tommy Hendricks on special teams.

-- QB Jay Fiedler (knee), LB Zach Thomas (leg) and CB Patrick Surtain (ankle) all were kept out of Wednesday's practice, but DT Larry Chester worked and DE David Bowens did some running.

Remember that the Dolphins have until Nov. 25 at 4 p.m. to decide whether to activate Bowens or leave him on the non-football injury list for the entire season.

Dolphins Report Top Stories