Among the front-line players who made their presence felt were defensive tackle Larry Chester, safety Arturo Freeman and defensive end Jason Taylor.
Several players did not take part in the scrimmage, among them Jay Fiedler, Tim Bowens, Robert Edwards and Mark Dixon, The Dolphins scored two touchdowns during the scrimmage, both on pass plays.
The first was a mid-range connection from Ray Lucas to Chris Chambers down the left sideline.
The second came when Levcik fired a bullet to Margin Hooks at the 1-yard, and Hooks battled his way into the end zone.
Ricky Williams only played briefly and had two carries. He was stuffed on the first one, but later had a nice gain on a draw play.
The Dolphins offense struggled on its first possession, with fullback Rob Konrad dropping a Lucas pass on the first play, Williams getting stuffed and Lucas' pass to Chambers falling incomplete.
Lucas didn't start off particularly well, but he finished strong in his second series.
"It was all right," Lucas said of the offense's showing. "We moved the ball downfield. We came down here, had a great three days of practice. We struggled at times, but overall we did well."
Among the other notable moments of the scrimmage:
• Left tackle Brent Smith struggled against speedy Titans defensive end Jevon Kearse.
• Rob Burnett, Jay Williams and Taylor all provided good pressure on the quarterback.
• Konrad took a big hit from linebacker Keith Bulluck over the middle after a short reception, but managed to hold on to the ball.
• Olindo Mare made a 40-yard field goal after the Dolphins' first offensive series.
• Quarterback Zak Kustok threw the Dolphins' only interception when he was hit as he was releasing the ball.
Newly acquired safety Jason Moore had the Dolphins' only interception, picking third-string Titans QB Billy Volek.