49. S CHRIS CLEMONS — The fifth-round pick from Clemson saw his stock rise tremendously after tremendous workouts before the draft and his real value will start showing when there's some contact involved.
48. S TYRONE CULVER — All you need to know about what the Dolphins think of him is the contract extension they gave him in June.
47. OLB ERIK WALDEN — Don't be surprised to see this guy become the leader of the special teams before long. In a pinch, he also can bring some pass rushing to the defense.
46. CB NATHAN JONES — He's another valuable member of the special teams and he also showed last year good blitzing ability on defense.
45. CB ERIC GREEN — The free agent acquisition from Arizona didn't exactly shine in the OTA workouts that were open to the media and he'll have to show something if he hopes to beat out rookies Vontae Davis and Sean Smith for the starting job opposite Will Allen.
43. DE LIONEL DOTSON — The Dolphins are expecting nice things from Dotson, who has a chance to increased playing with veteran Vonnie Holliday no longer on the roster.
42. WR BRIAN HARTLINE — Speaking of special teams, it's because of that that we have Hartline this high. Word is he's a special teams demon, which should help him land on a spot on the 53-man roster.
41. G/T IKECHUKU NDUKWE — Ndukwe has a lot of value because he's by far the most experienced backup on the line and he also can play either guard or tackle.