80. WR MARLON MOORE — An undrafted rookie free agent, Moore doesn't appear to have much of a chance at making the 53-man roster, especially after struggling at fielding punts during offseason practices.
79. CB ROSS WEAVER — Weaver has the ability to play both cornerback or safety, but the rookie free agent didn't do much to stand out in the offseason and he's not likely to make the team.
78. WR ROBERTO WALLACE — Another rookie free agent, Wallace has nice size at about 6-3. But he's raw as a receiver and the Dolphins don't have many openings at wide receiver.
77. FB ROLLY LUMBALA — Lumbala came to the Dolphins from the CFL and he's got some ability. But he's ranked this low on our list because he's got no shot at making the roster as long as Lousaka Polite is around.
76. CB A.J. WALLACE — The Dolphins have some depth at cornerback, which doesn't bode well for this undrafted rookie out of Penn State. His best shot at making the team, really, is to dazzle as a kick returner.
75. OL ANDREW HARTLINE —Hartline, who was signed away from Green Bay last year, offers the ability to play both guard and tackle. But the problem for him is that the Dolphins have a lot of offensive linemen with that kind of versatility.
74. WR JULIUS PRUITT — Pruitt, who spent a good chunk of the 2009 season on the Dolphins practice squad, has decent size and good speed, but he's raw and facing a logjam at wide receiver.
73. RB TRISTAN DAVIS — The former teammate of Ronnie Brown's at Auburn, Davis also spent time on the Dolphins practice squad in '09. The Dolphins are loaded at running back, meaning he doesn't have much of a chance to make the team.
72. WR TAURUS JOHNSON —Of all the young wide receivers on the roster without pro experience, Johnson perhaps has the most upside. But that doesn't mean he'll make the team.
71. TE JOHN NALBONE — A fifth-round pick in 2009, Nalbone didn't make much of an impression as a rookie. He was inactive for the first six weeks before being released and then re-signed to the practice squad. He looks like the fourth tight end on a team that will keep three.