59. WR PATRICK TURNER — Sadly, Turner right now has the look at a draft bust. The 2009 third-round pick didn't play a down on offense last year and he then watched the offseason practices after undergoing surgery. Turner has great size at wide receiver, but he just didn't show much last summer.
58. S JONATHON AMAYA — Conversely, Amaya is a guy who joined the Dolphins with no fanfare but did a lot of open eyes during the offseason practices. He remains a long shot to make the roster, but clearly is a player who bears watching during training camp.
57. G/C CORY PROCTER — Signed in May after he was let go by the Cowboys, Procter is one of the many linemen on the roster with the versatility to play guard or center. He'll have to fight to make the roster, but could become a valuable backup.
56. P BRANDON FIELDS — Fields has a big leg and the ability to help the Dolphins in certain situations, but punters just aren't valuable enough to rank much higher than this.
55. DE LIONEL DOTSON — The former seventh-round pick has stuck with the Dolphins for two seasons more on potential than production and he'll have to fight just to make the roster.
54. DE RYAN BAKER — Coaches are said to love this guy because of his work ethic and his ability to play either end or tackle. He's not powerful nor explosive, but his toughness might be enough to earn him a roster spot.
53. RB KORY SHEETS — Coach Tony Sparano said in the offseason he would have liked to see more of Sheets last season. The former Purdue star has a lot of potential, but will have a tough time making the roster because the Dolphins are so deep at running back. His work on kickoff returns in the summer might determine his fate.
52. TE KORY SPERRY — Signed after he was released by San Diego last season, Sperry is one of the more intriguing young players on the team. The Dolphins failed to land a field-stretching tight end in the offseason, and perhaps they think that Sperry can be that guy.
51. DT TONY McDANIEL — The Dolphins like to rotate a lot of players along the defensive line and McDaniel proved a valuable asset in that regard after coming over in a trade with the Jacksonville Jaguars. McDaniel has yet to show he can be a difference-maker but he figures to have a spot on the team nonetheless.