* Ricky Williams, who had 76 rushing attempts in Miami's two previous games, needs 28 carries on Sunday to set an NFL record for most attempts in a three-game span. Hall of Fame running back Earl Campbell holds the record with 103 rushing attempts for the Houston Oilers from Oct. 4-18, 1981. In second place is Giants career rushing yardage leader Rodney Hampton, who totaled 102 carries from Sept. 12-Oct. 3, 1993, against Tampa Bay (29 rushes for 134 yards), the Los Angeles Rams (41-134) and Buffalo (32-86).
* The Giants lead the series, 3-1. They lost to the undefeated Dolphins in Yankee Stadium in 1972, then won in Giants Stadium in 1990 and in Miami in 1993 and 1996.
* Kerry Collins' six touchdown passes in three games is the best start of his career.
* Split end Amani Toomer is seeking his fourth consecutive 100-yard game against AFC foes. Last season, Toomer caught 23 passes for 421 yards and four touchdowns against Houston, Tennessee and Indianapolis.
* Michael Strahan needs 3.5 sacks to become the fourth active player with 100, joining Bruce Smith, John Randle and Trace Armstrong.
The Giants Beat Top Stories
Game Preview: Giants vs. RamsThe Giants Beat covers everything you need to know about the Giants first regular season game in London since 2007.
The Giants Beat8:12 AM
Cover 2: Top 2 Storylines for Giants vs. RamsThe Giants Beat details the top two storylines surrounding Big Blue's battle in London.
The Giants Beat8:04 AM
NFL Offensive Leaders Through Week 6Here's who has been putting up BIG offensive numbers through the first 6 weeks of the NFL season.
ScoutWednesday at 9:48 AM
Week 7 Fantasy Slant: Giants vs. RamsThe Giants Beat takes a look ahead at who will be the top performers for Fantasy Owners as the Giants take on the Rams in London.
The Giants BeatWednesday at 8:52 AM