1. Rams – Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma – Spags would love to improve his defense with one of the two big DTs, but he also needs to fix his wretched QB situation. Bradford is the best of a poor lot.
2. Lions – Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska – It's a coin flip between Suh and Gerald McCoy. The Lions take Suh because of his superior strength.
3. Buccaneers – Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma – The Bucs are happy to select McCoy, who could very well be the best player in the draft.
4. Redskins – Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame – Shanahan will keep Jason Campbell around for a year while he builds for the future with Clausen, his QB.
5. Chiefs – Eric Berry, DB, Tennessee – The Chiefs have many needs, but Berry is an elite prospect. Berry could play corner or safety.
6. Seahawks – Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State – With Walter Jones about to retire the Seahawks grab the best left tackle. He will be a mainstay.
7. Browns – Joe Haden, CB, Florida – The Browns nab the best corner in the draft and he will help an inconsistent secondary.
8. Oakland – Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland – Campbell was one of the stars of the Combine. He is truly a great athlete and Al Davis loves athletes.
9. Bills – Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa – The Bills need major help at OT and Bulaga is a tough guy who will fit in well.
10. Jaguars – Derrick Morgan, OLB, Georgia Tech – The Bills will be unveiling their new 3-4 defense and Morgan is the edge rusher they need.
11. Broncos (from Bears) – Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State – They may need to replace Brandon Marshall. Bryant brings size and excellent hands.
12. Dolphins – Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame – Tate has great run after the catch ability and the Fins desperately need an upgrade at WR.
13. 49ers – Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers – Davis goes west to fill a void at right tackle for the Niners.
14. Seahawks (from Broncos) – Jason Pierre-Paul, OLB, South Florida – Pierre-Paul is very athletic with pass rush potential and the Seahawks must improve their pass rush.
15. GIANTS – Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama – He is a good athlete and he has leadership potential. McClain would be an instant starter at MLB.
16. Titans – Brandon Graham, LB, Michigan – The Titans need to replace Kyle Vanden Bosch's pass rush. Graham will also supply toughness.
17. 49ers (from Panthers) – C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson – Frank Gore is a small back with mounting injuries. Spiller will be a dynamic force.
18. Steelers – Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State – The Steelers are showing age on their DL. Odrick is a perfect 3-4 DE.
19. Falcons – Jerry Hughes, LB, TCU – The Falcons could improve their pass rush and Hughes brings edge pressure.
20. Texans – Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers – The Texans will try to replace Dunta Robinson. McCourty is a good first step.
21. Bengals – Taylor Mays, S, USC – Mays is big and fast and he will be an impact player at safety for the Bengals.
22. Patriots – Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee – The Pats took a hit on their D-Line when they lost Jarvis Green. Williams fits the 3-4 well.
23. Packers – Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma – Green Bay's two OTs – Clifton and Tauscher – are aging and injured.
24. Eagles – Earl Thomas, S, Texas – The Eagles secondary has not been the same since Brian Dawkins left.
25. Ravens – Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma – Gresham is a dynamic receiver and the Ravens need more firepower for Flacco.
26. Cardinals – Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri – The Cards need to fill the spot vacated by Karlos Dansby. Weatherspoon would be a value pick as well.
27. Cowboys – Mike Iupati, G, Idaho – The Cowboys are getting long in the tooth on their O-line. Iupati is their type of lineman.
28. Chargers – Ryan Matthews, RB, Fresno State – Matthews will help fill the gap created by the termination of LaDainian Tomlinson.
29. Jets – Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas – Vernon Gholston is a bust. The Jets get it right this time with Kindle.
30. Vikings – Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State – CB is the Vikes' weakest unit; Wilson is one of the top corners in the draft.
31. Colts – Brian Price, DT, UCLA – The Colts need to get better inside at DT. Price should help their run defense.
32. Saints – Navorro Bowman, LB, Penn State – The loss of Scott Fujita opens a huge hole at strong side LB. Bowman would be a perfect fit.
The Giants Beat Top Stories
The Giants Beat Podcast: Week 7 ReviewThe podcast team discusses a defensive slugfest as the Giants improved to 4-3 on the season.
The Giants Beat12:42 PM
Eli Apple's mom weighs in on Josh Brown issueThe rookie cornerback's mom wrote about her personal accounts of dealing with abuse and how John Mara ignored the 10,000 pound gorilla in the room.
The Giants Beat12:17 PM
Cheers and Jeers: Giants 17 Rams 10 FinalThe Giants Beat covers the cheer-worthy and jeery-worthy moments from the big win in London.
The Giants BeatTuesday at 5:18 PM
Giants offense shaky despite win over RamsEli Manning and company didn't exactly set on the world on fire over London.
The Giants BeatSunday at 5:00 PM