From NFL Media:
QB BLAKE BORTLES
• Is the youngest of only three QBs since the 1970 NFL merger to record at least 2,000 passing yards, 17 passing TDs and 175 rushing yards through eight games, joining MIN’s Daunte Culpepper (2,349-21-185) in 2006 and SF’s Steve Young (2,435-21-227) in 1998.
• Ranks first in passing yards and second in passing TDs among NFL QBs age 26 or younger (23) in 2015.
• Leads all NFL QBs with eight passing TDs in the last five minutes of a half (second and fourth quarters) this season ... Has also produced the NFL’s second-most passing yards (788) (SD’s Philip Rivers - 891) and second-highest Total Quarterback Rating (86.2) (CIN’s Andy Dalton - 88.2) in those situations.
WR ALLEN ROBINSON
• At 22 years, 81 days old, is the youngest player since the 1970 NFL merger to have 700-plus receiving yards (707) and six-plus receiving TDs (six) through eight games ... Joins ATL’s Julio Jones (892-6), HOU’s DeAndre Hopkins (870-6) and ARI’s Larry Fitzgerald (706-7) as the only NFL players with 700-plus receiving yards and six-plus receiving TDs in 2015.
• Ranks first in yards per reception (17.68) among NFL players with at least 25 catches this season ... Also leads the NFL in first-down receiving average (19.09) (min. 15 receptions).
• In 2015, leads all AFC second-year players in receiving yards (NYG’s Odell Beckham Jr. - 759).
WR ALLEN HURNS
• At 24 years, one day old, is the youngest undrafted player since the 1970 NFL merger to post 600-plus receiving yards (635) and six-plus receiving TDs (six) through eight games.
• His franchise-record six straight games with a receiving TD is the NFL’s longest active streak ... Is the youngest NFL player to do so since a 22-year-old Rob Gronkowski (also six) with NE in 2011.
• Ranks first in Jaguars history with a career 15.1 receiving average (min. 80 receptions).
• Has caught a pass in 24 consecutive games to open his NFL career, the longest streak by a Jaguars WR since Ernest Wilford from Dec. 26, 2004-Dec. 3, 2006 (30 games).
• Since the 1970 NFL merger, the Jaguars are the only team to have an age 24-or-younger 2,000-yard passer (QB Blake Bortles - 2,139) and two age 24-or-younger 600-yard receivers (WR Allen Robinson - 707; WR Allen Hurns - 635) through eight games.
• Robinson (707-6) and Hurns (635-6) are the first NFL WR duo (third overall) to each record at least 600 receiving yards and six receiving TDs through eight games since NE’s Randy Moss (779-11) and Wes Welker (613-6) in 2007.
• Robinson and Hurns (both six) have combined for the most receiving TDs (12) by an NFL WR tandem in 2015.
RB T.J. YELDON
• Leads all AFC rookies in rushing attempts (115) and rushing yards (470) this season, ranking second among all NFL rookies in each category (STL’s Todd Gurley - 118 rushing attempts, 664 rushing yards).
• His 470 rushing yards are the most by a Jaguars rookie through eight games since Fred Taylor (493) in 1998 ... Has produced two 100-yard rushing performances in 2015 (last: 115 yards vs. Buffalo in Week 7).
• Is averaging 99.3 scrimmage yards per game over his last four contests, including three games with 100-plus scrimmage yards ... His 134 touches (115 carries, 19 receptions) in 2015 are the most ever by a Jaguars rookie through eight games.
LB TELVIN SMITH
• Is tied with BAL’s Daryl Smith for the NFL’s third-most tackles (76) in 2015 ... Since becoming a full-time starter in Week 12 in 2014, ranks second in the NFL with 139 tackles (IND’s D’Qwell Jackson - 150).
• Has registered seven-plus tackles in 10 straight games, the NFL’s longest active streak ... Is the second-longest stretch by a Jaguars player since at least 2001 (Paul Posluszny - 29 games, 2012-14).
• Is the only NFL player to record 75-plus tackles and an INT this season ... Is also the first NFL player to record at least 75 tackles, one INT, one FF and one defensive TD through eight games since SF’s Patrick Willis (77-2-2-1) in 2009.
LB PAUL POSLUSZNY
• Leads the Jaguars with two INTs in 2015 ... Has two-plus INTs in four of his last five seasons.
• Is one of only four NFL players to record 12-plus sacks (12.0) and 12-plus INTs (13) since 2007, joining OAK’s Charles Woodson (13.5-40), CLE’s Karlos Dansby (24.0-14) and KC’s Derrick Johnson (18.0-12).
• Tallied a season-best 18 tackles in Week 3 at New England ... Is the second-highest single-game total by an NFL player since 2014 (DEN’sDanny Trevathan - 19 at Indianapolis in Week 9).
• Dating back to 2007, has produced 83 games with seven or more tackles, the second-most such games by an NFL player in that span (IND’s D’Qwell Jackson - 84).