- Podlesh had a career average of 43.1 yards per punt, ranking him second all-time in Maryland history.
- Podlesh became the first player in University of Maryland history to earn All-ACC honors four times.
- 38% of his career punts landed inside the 20-yard line.
- 16% of his career punts landed inside the 10-yard line.
- Has never had a punt blocked in his career
- He was the holder on extra point and field goal attempts.
- In 2003, as a red-shirt freshman, Podlesh finished with a 42.3 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Ray Guy award (given to the nations best punter).
- In 2004, Podlesh finished with a 43.7 yard average, and was a semi-finalist again for the Ray Guy award.
- In 2005, Podlesh finished with a 43.6 yard average, and had just five touchbacks in 44 punts.
- In 2006, Podlesh finished with a 42.9 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Draddy Award, honoring the top student athlete in the nation.
- At his pro-day, Podlesh ran a 4.43, 40 yard dash, as well as a 375 lb. bench press. Podlesh squatted 435 lbs., with a 325 lb. power clean, and a 34" vertical leap.
Jaguars Notebook: Adam Podlesh
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
The Great EscapeThis team needs to get out of town. Out of the state. Out of the timezone. Out of the hemisphere. Okay not quite that far, but almost.
Jags Illustrated6:38 PM
London's Gentleman: Roy Miller InterviewI sat down with Jags DT Roy Miller in the locker room. We discussed everything from Gus Bradley's future to the trip to London.
Jags Illustrated7:00 AM
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedMonday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM