- Podlesh had a career average of 43.1 yards per punt, ranking him second all-time in Maryland history.
- Podlesh became the first player in University of Maryland history to earn All-ACC honors four times.
- 38% of his career punts landed inside the 20-yard line.
- 16% of his career punts landed inside the 10-yard line.
- Has never had a punt blocked in his career
- He was the holder on extra point and field goal attempts.
- In 2003, as a red-shirt freshman, Podlesh finished with a 42.3 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Ray Guy award (given to the nations best punter).
- In 2004, Podlesh finished with a 43.7 yard average, and was a semi-finalist again for the Ray Guy award.
- In 2005, Podlesh finished with a 43.6 yard average, and had just five touchbacks in 44 punts.
- In 2006, Podlesh finished with a 42.9 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Draddy Award, honoring the top student athlete in the nation.
- At his pro-day, Podlesh ran a 4.43, 40 yard dash, as well as a 375 lb. bench press. Podlesh squatted 435 lbs., with a 325 lb. power clean, and a 34" vertical leap.
Jaguars Notebook: Adam Podlesh
Jags Insider Top Stories
Watch: Super Bowl 50’s Top 5 AdsHumor and celebrities were once again the stars of Super Bowl commercials. Here are five of the best, with video.
Scout NFL NetworkYesterday at 8:06 PM
Top props: Entertainment over X’s and O’sTired of the hardcore analysis of the Super Bowl? How about some entertaining prop bets that are on the line this year, from footwear and halftime songs to crossover bets between…
Scout NFL NetworkThursday at 7:40 AM
Jaguars Are Following The Panthers PlanThe Jaguars are following the roster building model of the Carolina Panthers. Find out the similarities and major differences in the formula.
Jags InsiderTuesday at 2:25 PM
Top 10 clutch plays in Super Bowl historyWatch the top 10 clutch plays in Super Bowl history, from John Elway's "helicopter" to David Tyree's helmet catch.
Scout NFL NetworkTuesday at 9:51 AM