- Podlesh had a career average of 43.1 yards per punt, ranking him second all-time in Maryland history.
- Podlesh became the first player in University of Maryland history to earn All-ACC honors four times.
- 38% of his career punts landed inside the 20-yard line.
- 16% of his career punts landed inside the 10-yard line.
- Has never had a punt blocked in his career
- He was the holder on extra point and field goal attempts.
- In 2003, as a red-shirt freshman, Podlesh finished with a 42.3 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Ray Guy award (given to the nations best punter).
- In 2004, Podlesh finished with a 43.7 yard average, and was a semi-finalist again for the Ray Guy award.
- In 2005, Podlesh finished with a 43.6 yard average, and had just five touchbacks in 44 punts.
- In 2006, Podlesh finished with a 42.9 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Draddy Award, honoring the top student athlete in the nation.
- At his pro-day, Podlesh ran a 4.43, 40 yard dash, as well as a 375 lb. bench press. Podlesh squatted 435 lbs., with a 325 lb. power clean, and a 34" vertical leap.
Jaguars Notebook: Adam Podlesh
Jags Insider Top Stories
2016 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2016 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2016 but also look back at 2015.
Scout Fantasy11:30 AM
Miami Dolphins Get Off Season Right For OnceDanny Poague shows why the Miami Dolphins and Mike Tannenbaum finally got an off season right after years of failing to bring in the right players at the right time.
Dolphins ReportSunday at 5:29 AM
NFL’s most penalized teamsThere is a reason coaches preach discipline on the field, as the most penalized teams in the NFL last year were watching the playoffs instead of participating in them.
Scout NFL NetworkWednesday at 12:34 PM
State of the Hogs: Avoiding TroubleArkansas quarterbacks coach Dan Enos has specific drills to teach his quarterbacks proper pocket presence and escape lanes. Brandon Allen and Austin Allen both have developed…
Hawgs IllustratedWednesday at 9:45 AM