- Podlesh had a career average of 43.1 yards per punt, ranking him second all-time in Maryland history.
- Podlesh became the first player in University of Maryland history to earn All-ACC honors four times.
- 38% of his career punts landed inside the 20-yard line.
- 16% of his career punts landed inside the 10-yard line.
- Has never had a punt blocked in his career
- He was the holder on extra point and field goal attempts.
- In 2003, as a red-shirt freshman, Podlesh finished with a 42.3 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Ray Guy award (given to the nations best punter).
- In 2004, Podlesh finished with a 43.7 yard average, and was a semi-finalist again for the Ray Guy award.
- In 2005, Podlesh finished with a 43.6 yard average, and had just five touchbacks in 44 punts.
- In 2006, Podlesh finished with a 42.9 yard average, and was a semi-finalist for the Draddy Award, honoring the top student athlete in the nation.
- At his pro-day, Podlesh ran a 4.43, 40 yard dash, as well as a 375 lb. bench press. Podlesh squatted 435 lbs., with a 325 lb. power clean, and a 34" vertical leap.
Jaguars Notebook: Adam Podlesh
Jags Insider Top Stories
Consensus NFL draft grades: AFCIn a survey of three national web sites heavily involved in assessing the NFL draft, we find the consensus winners and losers from the weekend.
Scout NFL Network2:16 PM
The Most Disgruntled Player on Every NFL TeamWith free-agency transition roiling and NFL draft looming, it's a time of transition and tension among NFL players and execs. These players aren't necessarily malcontents, or even…
Scout NFL Network03/30/2016
Steelers Draft: Tampa-2? Or 5 Easy Pieces?Some may feel the need to slap a label on the Steelers' defensive progression, but it really might just be as simple as matching up.
Steel City Insider2:12 AM
The Argument For Trading UpFind out why the Jaguars should trade up in the draft, who they should target and who to trade with.