1. Indianapolis Colts- The champs will stay at the top until they lose.
2. San Diego Chargers- Impressive opening day victory.
3. New England Patriots- Another Pats blowout of the Jets, S.D. up next.
4. Carolina Panthers- Tough win at St. Louis last week.
5. Seattle Seahawks- ‘Hawks are flying under the radar this year.
6. Cincinnati Bengals- Defense looks improved.
7. Denver Broncos- Nice last second victory at Buffalo.
8. Chicago Bears- Offense is a mess, defense still solid.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers- Who knows how good they actually are?
10. Dallas Cowboys- Defense is a mess, Romo looked great.
11. New Orleans Saints- Reggie Bush needs courage to go with all that hype.
12. Houston Texans- Looks like a new attitude in Houston.
13. Green Bay Packers- Defense is very tough.
14. Baltimore Ravens- One QB shy of a Super Bowl.
15. S.F. 49ers- Could be ready to compete for a playoff spot.
16. Tennessee Titans- Dominant on the interior, QB still a big question.
17. Philadelphia Eagles- Tough loss at Green Bay.
18. Washington Redskins- ‘Skins are gutsy, could be a playoff contender if the QB develops.
19. Detroit Lions- They can score with anyone, can they stop anyone good?
20. Jacksonville Jaguars- Couldn't stop the run, they should get healthy w/ Atlanta.
21. Minnesota Vikings- Good dominant win over the hapless Falcons.
22. Buffalo Bills- Tough week in Buffalo for a lot of reasons.
23. Arizona Cardinals- Better defense than many think.
24. N.Y. Giants- Tough times ahead without Manning, Jacobs, and Osi.
25. Miami Dolphins- Defense will still be solid, but what about the offense?
26. N.Y. Jets- Completely overrated.
27. St. Louis Rams- Please stop somebody on defense, please?
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Tampa will win some games this year, I'm just not sure when.
29. Oakland Raiders- Improved over last year, but that isn't saying much.
30. Atlanta Falcons- Dirty Birds are ugly to watch.
31. Kansas City Chiefs- At least they have L.J.
32. Cleveland Browns- What will they do with that first round pick next year? Whoops.