1. New England Patriots- Sorry Indy, the Pats demolition of San Diego was too impressive to keep them anywhere but number one.
2. Indianapolis Colts- Struggled against a very average Titans team.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers- Taking care of business against inferior opponents.
4. Dallas Cowboys- See Pittsburgh. Cowboys are the class of the NFC.
5. San Diego Chargers- Still a very good team, ran into a buzz saw Sunday night.
6. Chicago Bears- Everything is good but the quarterback.
7. Houston Texans- We find out if they're for real this week against Indy.
8. Baltimore Ravens- See Chicago.
9. Green Bay Packers- This team is for real, great
10. Detroit Lions- Their 2-0 start may be something of a mirage.
11. Denver Broncos- Struggled with bad opponents, physical test this week against Jacksonville.
12. Washington Redskins- Probably not as good as their 2-0 record, but a lot to like overall.
13. Philadelphia Eagles- Not as bad as their 0-2 record.
14. Carolina Panthers- Who are these guys? Play great one week, get blown out the next.
15. San Francisco 49ers- Not anywhere near as good as their 2-0 record. They get exposed this week in Pittsburgh.
16. Seattle Seahawks- One really bad turnover away from being 2-0.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- Do the defensive players collect their paychecks with masks and guns?
18. Jacksonville Jaguars- Solid defense, can't score points.
19. Tennessee Titans- We still don't believe in Vince Young.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Galloway is still a very, very good receiver.
21. Arizona Cardinals- Found a way to win last week, they will need to do that more often to break the losing culture.
22. Minnesota Vikings- QB growing pains.
23. New York Jets- Should move on to Kellen Clemens.
24. New York Giants- Can't stop anyone.
25. St. Louis Rams- A big disappointment so far.
26. Buffalo Bills- A lot of soft spots on their defense.
27. New Orleans Saints- Really not that talented.
28. Cleveland Browns- Brady Quinn watch put on hold after scoring 51 with Derek Anderson.
29. Oakland Raiders- Their defense will keep them hanging around games.
30. Kansas City Chiefs- Nothing to like other than L.J.
31. Atlanta Falcons- Maybe Leftwich can save the day?
32. Miami Dolphins- Defense is better than their offense, and they aren't good.
JagNation Power Rankings
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags Illustrated7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 12:50 PM
Ravens vs Jaguars Preview - 2 Minute WarningThere is a "Point of No Return" for this current regime. An 0-3 start would all but make the Colts game in London a must win.
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 4:36 AM