PASSING OFFENSE: B-plus --
- David Garrard had another efficient day as he didn't throw an interception for the fourth consecutive game while completing 20 of 27 for 218 yards and one touchdown.
RUSHING OFFENSE: B-plus --
- The Jaguars rushed for 156 yards on 35 carries, but 52 of those came on a touchdown run by Maurice Jones-Drew, who finished with 82 yards on nine carries. Fred Taylor had 51 yards on 16 carries.
PASS DEFENSE: B-plus --
- Damon Huard burned them on the first drive when he hit passes for 30, 17 and 15 yards, but they then tightened up and eventually knocked him out of the game in the fourth quarter.
RUSH DEFENSE: A-plus --
- The Jaguars shut down Larry Johnson, holding him to 12 yards on nine carries. The Jaguars held Michael Bennett to a minus-two yards so they held the Chiefs to 10 net yards rushing.
SPECIAL TEAMS: B-plus --
- Adam Podlesh, who struggled in his first three games, punted four times for an average of 45 yards a punt and dropped three inside the 20. They also put a big rush on Dave Rayner when he missed a 31-yard field goal. John Carney made a 20-yard field goal, but missed on a 48-yard attempt.
COACHING: B-plus --
- The Jaguars had a good scheme to stop the Chiefs run game and they put together a solid offensive game plan although they need to score more points. They rank 25th in that category.