- QB David Garrard has a 105.4 quarterback rating in the first four games and is ranked fifth in the NFL, right behind Peyton Manning. He also became the first Jaguar quarterback to not throw an interception in his first four games and became the second Jaguar quarterback to have a quarterback rating of over 100 in three consecutive games when he had a 109.8 quarterback rating in the 17-7 victory over the Chiefs.
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew had a 52-yard touchdown run and gained 82 yards on nine carries in the 17-7 victory over the Chiefs.
- RB Fred Taylor leads the Jaguars in rushing with 207 yards, which ranks 32nd in the league.
- WR Dennis Northcutt is tied for 31st in the NFL with 15 receptions this year and leads the team with 15 catches after having four catches against the Chiefs.
- DE Bobby McCray tipped a third down pass to end the Chiefs' first drive and knocked Damon Huard out in the fourth quarter on a play when Huard threw an interception.
- S Reggie Nelson had the first interception of his pro career against the Chiefs.
- P Adam Podlesh, who struggled in his first three games and was ranked 28th with a 38.6-yard average, averaged 45.0 yards against the Chiefs and dropped three inside the 20.
- K John Carney ranks 30th in the league in scoring among kickers with 23 points.
Jaguars Player Notes and Quotes
"It doesn't matter where we play. As long as we're doing our jobs, we can play anywhere and beat anybody," Garrard said.
Jags Insider Top Stories
Taggart Wants Freeman to Be RoyceThe Oregon Ducks began the second week of spring workouts with a guest – Heisman Trophy Winner Marcus Mariota who gave a pep talk to the 2018 squad. While the workout continued,…
Broncos Draft Rewind: Devontae BookerIn a new series, Broncos Draft Rewind, Publisher Chad Jensen and Editor Will Keys break down each of Denver's eight 2016 draft picks almost one year later. Next up, Devontae Booker…
Mile High Huddle04/06/2017
NFL Mock Draft 1.0 Picks 1-10Former Scout Fantasy writer Scott Gallimore joins Dolphins Report Publisher Eric Roddy in a post Free Agency mock draft. Here are the first 10 picks.
Cougar Football NotebookZACH CHARME, WSU's starting punter in 2015, is no longer with the team as CF.C reported earlier and per the new roster released on the eve of spring practices. In addition,…