- QB David Garrard has a 105.4 quarterback rating in the first four games and is ranked fifth in the NFL, right behind Peyton Manning. He also became the first Jaguar quarterback to not throw an interception in his first four games and became the second Jaguar quarterback to have a quarterback rating of over 100 in three consecutive games when he had a 109.8 quarterback rating in the 17-7 victory over the Chiefs.
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew had a 52-yard touchdown run and gained 82 yards on nine carries in the 17-7 victory over the Chiefs.
- RB Fred Taylor leads the Jaguars in rushing with 207 yards, which ranks 32nd in the league.
- WR Dennis Northcutt is tied for 31st in the NFL with 15 receptions this year and leads the team with 15 catches after having four catches against the Chiefs.
- DE Bobby McCray tipped a third down pass to end the Chiefs' first drive and knocked Damon Huard out in the fourth quarter on a play when Huard threw an interception.
- S Reggie Nelson had the first interception of his pro career against the Chiefs.
- P Adam Podlesh, who struggled in his first three games and was ranked 28th with a 38.6-yard average, averaged 45.0 yards against the Chiefs and dropped three inside the 20.
- K John Carney ranks 30th in the league in scoring among kickers with 23 points.
Jaguars Player Notes and Quotes
"It doesn't matter where we play. As long as we're doing our jobs, we can play anywhere and beat anybody," Garrard said.
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Early Veteran Cuts that Could Help the TexansAn early look at veteran players that are hitting the market early that could potentially fit the Houston Texans.
State of the Texans7:24 AM
Which Running Backs Can Make the Cut in 2017?Which backs will make it onto Mike McCoy's offense on the 2017 squad?
Mile High HuddleYesterday at 9:08 AM
Playing the NFL QB Carousel WheelWhile the QB position is the most important position in the NFL, quite a few teams are in the processing of changing theirs.
The OBRSaturday at 7:03 AM
Broncos Sign Defensive End Bobby RichardsonRichardson is an undrafted rookie out of Indiana who started 11 games for the Saints in 2015.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 11:07 AM
Okung Out; Where Does Denver Go For LT Help?The Broncos have a gaping hole at left tackle. Doc Bear evaluates the best free agent options available to the Broncos in 2017.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 10:14 AM