- QB David Garrard has a 105.4 quarterback rating in the first four games and is ranked fifth in the NFL, right behind Peyton Manning. He also became the first Jaguar quarterback to not throw an interception in his first four games and became the second Jaguar quarterback to have a quarterback rating of over 100 in three consecutive games when he had a 109.8 quarterback rating in the 17-7 victory over the Chiefs.
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew had a 52-yard touchdown run and gained 82 yards on nine carries in the 17-7 victory over the Chiefs.
- RB Fred Taylor leads the Jaguars in rushing with 207 yards, which ranks 32nd in the league.
- WR Dennis Northcutt is tied for 31st in the NFL with 15 receptions this year and leads the team with 15 catches after having four catches against the Chiefs.
- DE Bobby McCray tipped a third down pass to end the Chiefs' first drive and knocked Damon Huard out in the fourth quarter on a play when Huard threw an interception.
- S Reggie Nelson had the first interception of his pro career against the Chiefs.
- P Adam Podlesh, who struggled in his first three games and was ranked 28th with a 38.6-yard average, averaged 45.0 yards against the Chiefs and dropped three inside the 20.
- K John Carney ranks 30th in the league in scoring among kickers with 23 points.
Jaguars Player Notes and Quotes
"It doesn't matter where we play. As long as we're doing our jobs, we can play anywhere and beat anybody," Garrard said.
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-25Ben Freid gives you hot takes, a man who should be the next Jags GM/Head Coach and of course Jags vs Titans.
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.