1. New England Patriots- They finally had an off day, but they still won. (1)
2. Dallas Cowboys- Showdown this week against the Pack. (2)
3. Green Bay Packers- They can run the football too. (3)
4. Indianapolis Colts- Offense back on track for their first place showdown against the Jags. (4)
5. Jacksonville Jaguars- Garrard is ascending. (5)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers- May be a little overrated. (7)
7. Cleveland Browns- Defense is playing better. (8)
8. Seattle Seahawks- Will win the west again by default. (9)
9. San Diego Chargers- Look like the best in the west. (11)
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Defense is for real, still. (10)
11. New York Giants- Do they have the right quarterback? (6)
12. Philadelphia Eagles- As good of a loss as a team can have. (16)
13. New Orleans Saints- Some weeks they're great. (21)
14. Detroit Lions- Need help on defense. (14)
15. Denver Broncos- Why kick to Devin Hester? (15)
16. Arizona Cardinals- Only the Cards can lose the way they lost against S.F. (13)
17. Cincinnati Bengals- It's nice to see Chad Johnson back in action. (23)
18. Tennessee Titans- The slide is happening, it was inevitable. (16)
19. Chicago Bears- At least they have good special teams. (22)
20. Washington Redskins- Six turnovers against Tampa Bay. (17)
21. Buffalo Bills- Getting the absolute most out of their talent. (20)
22. Houston Texans- Bad defense. (19)
23. Minnesota Vikings- They love playing against Eli. (25)
24. Kansas City Chiefs- Good teams don't lose to Oakland. (18)
25. Baltimore Ravens- Offense is so bad. (24)
26. San Francisco 49ers- I can't believe they scored 37 points. (29)
27. Oakland Raiders- Broke a 17 game losing streak to their division. (30)
28. St. Louis Rams- Should have defeated the Seahawks. (27)
29. New York Jets- Didn't belong on the same field as Dallas. (28)
30. Atlanta Falcons- At least they try hard. (26)
31. Carolina Panthers- How bad is David Carr? (25)
32. Miami Dolphins- Their quest for perfection continues. (32)
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of JagNation.com, and a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports.com, Sirius NFL Radio, MySpace Sports and Sportsillustated.com. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers Association, and is a columnist for the New Smyrna Observer. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
For more, go to: JagNation.com
JagNation.com NFL Power Rankings
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Early Veteran Cuts that Could Help the TexansAn early look at veteran players that are hitting the market early that could potentially fit the Houston Texans.
State of the Texans7:24 AM
Which Running Backs Can Make the Cut in 2017?Which backs will make it onto Mike McCoy's offense on the 2017 squad?
Mile High HuddleYesterday at 9:08 AM
Playing the NFL QB Carousel WheelWhile the QB position is the most important position in the NFL, quite a few teams are in the processing of changing theirs.
The OBRSaturday at 7:03 AM
Broncos Sign Defensive End Bobby RichardsonRichardson is an undrafted rookie out of Indiana who started 11 games for the Saints in 2015.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 11:07 AM
Okung Out; Where Does Denver Go For LT Help?The Broncos have a gaping hole at left tackle. Doc Bear evaluates the best free agent options available to the Broncos in 2017.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 10:14 AM