1. New England Patriots 16-0 looks like a done deal. (1)
2. Indianapolis Colts- May be better equipped than New England for the bad weather games. (2)
3. Green Bay Packers- Favre now owns all the major records. (4)
4. Jacksonville Jaguars- Can play in any type of weather. (5)
5. Dallas Cowboys- Romo didn't play like Romo last week. (3)
6. San Diego Chargers- Putting it all together. (8)
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- These guys could last longer than a week in the NFC playoffs. (12)
8. Minnesota Vikings- Will have to develop a passing game to move past the first weekend in January. (10)
9. Pittsburgh Steelers- Soft up front, that won't get you far in the playoffs. (7)
10. Cleveland Browns- Looks like they'll be playing in January, for at least a week. (11)
11. Seattle Seahawks- Not a good road team. (6)
12. Tennessee Titans- Looks like they'll be on the outside looking in. (14)
13. New Orleans Saints- Playing well, but need some help. (16)
14. New York Giants- Not sure they have the right quarterback. (9)
15. Philadelphia Eagles- They have pride, but too little too late. (17)
16. Buffalo Bills- Still a good season without the playoffs. (13)
17. Houston Texans- Future looks bright for the Texans. (21)
18. Washington Redskins- Guts and pride, maybe they can get in the tournament? (22)
19. Arizona Cardinals- Same old Cardinals. (15)
20. Oakland Raiders- Better than their record. (25)
21. Detroit Lions- No D in Etroit. (18)
22. New York Jets- Not a lot of talent, but they play hard. (24)
23. Chicago Bears- If Kyle Orton is the answer, I'm not sure what the question is. (23)
24. Denver Broncos- Disappointing season. (19)
25. Cincinnati Bengals- Marvin Lewis should be on notice, Chad Johnson isn't a big time player. (22)
26. Carolina Panthers- Signature win at home vs. Seattle. (28)
27. San Francisco 49ers- Found a way to win with a QB named Shaun Hill. (30)
28. St. Louis Rams- At least they'll get a nice draft pick. (27)
29. Kansas City Chiefs- It's a mess in K.C. (26)
30. Miami Dolphins- The dream is over. (32)
31. Baltimore Ravens- Another year of Billick? (29)
32. Atlanta Falcons- They have hit rock bottom. (31)
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of JagNation.com, and a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports.com, Sirius NFL Radio, MySpace Sports and Sportsillustated.com. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers Association, and is a columnist for the New Smyrna Observer. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
For more, go to: JagNation.com
JagNation NFL Power Rankings
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout FantasyYesterday at 1:26 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateTuesday at 10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.