1. Dallas Cowboys- Clearly the best team in the NFL. (1)
2. Philadelphia Eagles- Defense looked amazing after falling apart against Dallas. (6)
3. New York Giants- How do you go into overtime with the Bengals? (2)
4. Tennessee Titans- Their defense is playing fantastic, and they're a much better team with Kerry Collins. (10)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers- They have a really bad offensive line, Ben has to be sore. (3)
6. Buffalo Bills- Uninspiring performance in victory over Oakland. (9)
7. Green Bay Packers- Not in the same league as the Cowboys, but really, who is? (4)
8. Denver Broncos- Where's the defense? They could be 1-2. (8)
9. Carolina Panthers- Offense stalled in Minnesota. (7)
10. New England Patriots- Blown out at home by Miami? Seriously? (5)
11. San Diego Chargers- Offense seems to be getting in gear. Hope last week's robberty doesn't affect their playoff chances. (12)
12. Jacksonville Jaguars- Lots of issues on offense, but they're better than Indy. (17)
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Not as good as their 2-1 record. (18)
14. Minnesota Vikings- Impressive defense, offense...not so much. (19)
15. Arizona Cardinals- Don't play well on the east coast. (11)
16. Baltimore Ravens- Defense is back. (26)
17. Chicago Bears- Grasped defeat from the jaws of victory against Tampa. (13)
18. Indianapolis Colts- Soft as Kleenex without Bob Sanders. (14)
19. New Orleans Saints- Allergic to defense. (15)
20. San Francisco 49ers- Martz can do wonders. (25)
21. New York Jets- Not a real contender, even with Favre. (16)
22. Atlanta Falcons- They're beating the teams they should beat. (22)
23. Seattle Seahawks- A win over St. Louis shouldn't really count as a win. (21)
24. Washington Redskins- These guys have a winning record. I'm still not convinced they're good. (27)
25. Miami Dolphins- Impressive performance in New England. Now do it two weeks in a row. (28)
26. Cincinnati Bengals- Finally showed up against New York. (32)
27. Oakland Raiders- The front office is more of a mess than last week. Team has talent. (20)
28. Houston Texans- I don't know why they're this bad. (23)
29. Cleveland Browns- QB controversy. (24)
30. Detroit Lions- Millen is again on the hot seat. (31)
31. Kansas City Chiefs- They almost beat the Patriots opening day. (29)
32. St. Louis Rams- Time to scrap the whole thing. (30)
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of Sports Media Interactive, covering multiple teams in the National Football League, NCAA, and National Basketball Association. Charlie is a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports and Sirius NFL Radio, and has been featured on the NFL Network. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout FantasyWednesday at 1:30 PM
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Cornerback Battles Highlight Start of OTAsWill rookie Kevin King and veteran Davon House unseat Damarious Randall and Quinten Rollins? Who will join Ty Montgomery at running back? Those questions and more.
Packer ReportYesterday at 7:57 PM
Dynasty Football CentralThis is where you can find ALL of Scout Fantasy's Dynasty Football content in one simple archive.
Scout FantasyFriday at 2:25 PM