1. New York Giants - The champs didn't even play and they moved to number one. (3)
2. Dallas Cowboys - Could trouble be brewing with T.O.? (1)
3. Tennessee Titans - They keep winning, but I don't think they're truly elite. (4)
4. Buffalo Bills - Solid all the way around, but not a Super Bowl contender just yet. (6)
5. San Diego Chargers - A very good .500 team. (11)
6. Carolina Panthers - I don't think they're elite, but they should be good enough to win their division. (9)
7. Philadelphia Eagles - Not the same team when Westbrook is hurt. (2)
8. Pittsburgh Steelers - They can't protect Ben. (5)
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Defense is getting the job done when they need to. (13)
10. New England Patriots - They had an extra week to chew on the Miami loss. (10)
11. Jacksonville Jaguars - Issues shifted from offense to defense. (12)
12. Denver Broncos - Kansas City? Really? (8)
13. Green Bay Packers - Rodgers is hurt, that's not good for them. (7)
14. Washington Redskins - Zorn ball is pretty good right now. (24)
15. Chicago Bears - Their defense is back. (17)
16. New Orleans Saints - Different team at home, a good team. (19)
17. Indianapolis Colts - Best 1-2 team in football. (18)
18. Baltimore Ravens - Growing pains with a rookie quarterback. (16)
19. New York Jets - They're in the mix in a watered down AFC east. (21)
20. Arizona Cardinals - They hardly ever show up on the road. (15)
21. Minnesota Vikings - It was a mistake ignoring the QB position in the offseason. (14)
22. Seattle Seahawks - They need some offensive weapons. (23)
23. Miami Dolphins - They're improved, but they'll still be in the running for a top five draft pick. (25)
24. San Francisco 49ers - They don't play well on the road. (20)
25. Houston Texans - Bad secondary, Slaton could be a star. (28)
26. Kansas City Chiefs - Larry Johnson is back. (31)
27. Atlanta Falcons - Another young team that will struggle on the road. (22)
28. Oakland Raiders - A new coach won't fix things. (27)
29. Cleveland Browns - You get no points for beating Cincy. (29)
30. Cincinnati Bengals - No chance to win without Palmer. (26)
31. Detroit Lions - There's a lot wrong. (30)
32. St. Louis Rams - Worst show on turf. (32)
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of Sports Media Interactive, covering multiple teams in the National Football League, NCAA, and National Basketball Association. Charlie is a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports and Sirius NFL Radio, and has been featured on the NFL Network. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
NFL Power Rankings
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout FantasyWednesday at 1:26 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateTuesday at 10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.