1. Tennessee Titans - AFC South division champions already.(1)
2. New York Giants - Gutsy win over Pittsburgh Sunday. (2)
3. Carolina Panthers - Delhomme is playing well. (6)
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Westbrook is back, teams that play the Eagles are in trouble. (9)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers - The O-line needs to protect Ben better. (3)
6. New England Patriots - They keep on winning, even with Matt Cassel. (11)
7. Buffalo Bills - Good team when they don't turn the ball over. (5)
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Not enough offense to be a real contender. (4)
9. Arizona Cardinals - They still can't win on the road. (7)
10. Dallas Cowboys - Huge win against Tampa Bay. (15)
11. Baltimore Ravens - Flacco's better than I thought. (16)
12. New Orleans Saints - Brees is the best quarterback in the NFL. (17)
13. Atlanta Falcons - Tough to win on the road with a rookie quarterback. (8)
14. Chicago Bears - Can their defense carry them? (13)
15. Green Bay Packers - The Packers could be peaking in a very winnable division. (14)
16. Washington Redskins - ‘Skins aren't overly impressive, but they win. (18)
17. Houston Texans - Texans are playing with confidence, look out. (20)
18. Indianapolis Colts - Couldn't stop the run when they needed to. (19)
19. Cleveland Browns - Shaun Rogers is playing at a Pro Bowl level. (26)
20. Jacksonville Jaguars - Talented players not playing well. (10)
21. San Diego Chargers- More talented players not playing well. (12)
22. Denver Broncos - S-O-F-T. (21)
23. Miami Dolphins - No longer an easy out. (25)
24. St. Louis Rams - New coach, new attitude in St. Louis. (23)
25. New York Jets - Lots of problems that a washed up hall of fame quarterback can't fix. (22)
26. Seattle Seahawks - Seahawks with a rare road victory. (29)
27. Minnesota Vikings - They'll get tested against Houston this week. (27)
28. Oakland Raiders - Back to the same old Raiders. (24)
29. San Francisco 49ers - Lost one of the only games they could win. (28)
30. Kansas City Chiefs - At least they compete. (31)
31. Cincinnati Bengals - These guys aren't even competing. (30)
32. Detroit Lions - Nobody does losing better than the Detroit Lions. (32)
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of Sports Media Interactive, covering multiple teams in the National Football League, NCAA, and National Basketball Association. Charlie is a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports and Sirius NFL Radio, and has been featured on the NFL Network. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
NFL Power Rankings
Jaguars Forever Top Stories
2017 Fantasy Football PrimerAre you ready for the 2017 Fantasy Football season? It can't come soon enough, right? This page is a hub where we both want to look forward towards 2017 but also look back at 2016.
Scout FantasyWednesday at 1:26 PM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateTuesday at 10:25 AM
Top 40 Dynasty Football RookiesHeath Cummings breaks down his ranking of the Top 40 rookies in Dynasty Fantasy Football.
Victor Cruz visits with Tom Coughlin's JagsThe former Giant head coach is evidently given Victor Cruz a chance to prolong his football career.
The Giants Beat05/11/2017
Leonard Fournette drafted at No. 4 by JaguarsLSU running back Leonard Fournette was selected with the No. 4 overall pick by the Jacksonville Jaguars.