Five most important things for the Jaguars:
1. Get started early. The Jaguars did anything but that as they found themselves down 14-0 early on.
2. Run the ball. Once again, no push from the offensive line equated to a poor rushing day for the Jaguars. The final figures were 68 yards on 21 attempts.
3. Pressure Fitzpatrick. The Jaguars delivered just two sacks on the young quarterback, and he did a great job of getting the ball out on time.
4. Cover Ocho Cinco. "The Chad" had his best game of the season as he caught five balls for 37 yards and two touchdowns.
5. Tackle. The Jaguars didn't miss too many tackles, but they had bigger issues actually covering people.
What to look for:
1. Look for a big day by Garrard. We were way off on this one. Garrard completed just 23 of 38 passes for 229 yards, no touchdowns and one interception.
2. Look for a touchdown by MJD. Jones-Drew did manage to find the end zone, but did little else as he gained just 33 yards on 10 carries. He did add 29 yards on two catches.
3. Look for two or more interceptions. Both quarterbacks combined for two picks.
4. Look for a big return by Witherspoon. That didn't happen, Witherspoon was subbed in and out on kickoffs and punt returns by Jones-Drew.
5. Look for a big game by T.J. Houshmanzadeh had a nice game as he caught seven passes for 65 yards.
What We Learned Against Cincinnati
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Identity CrisisThe Jags have started the 2016 season on a rough note. 0-3 is a tough pill to swallow and many fans are calling for Gus Bradley’s job. People are even starting to question their…
Jags Illustrated3:48 AM
State of the JaguarsWith a loss to the Ravens on Sunday, the Jaguars next game against Indianapolis in London is by far the most important game they've played so far this season.
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 7:43 AM
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedSunday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedSunday at 12:50 PM
Ravens vs Jaguars Preview - 2 Minute WarningThere is a "Point of No Return" for this current regime. An 0-3 start would all but make the Colts game in London a must win.
Jags IllustratedSunday at 4:36 AM