1. Tennessee Titans- They run the ball, they play great defense. (2)
2. New York Giants- What happened to the offense? (1)
3. Pittsburgh Steelers- Defense is historically good. (3)
4. Carolina Panthers-They run the ball as well as anyone. (6)
5. Indianapolis Colts- Really peaking right now. (5)
Good, But Not a Real Contender
6. Baltimore Ravens- Great defense, they have the look of a contender. (7)
7. New England Patriots- Making a playoff run? (11)
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- They don't have the QB to win big games. (4)
9. Arizona Cardinals- They could be a tough out at home in the playoffs. (13)
10. Denver Broncos- Terrible defense, great wide receivers. (14)
11. Philadelphia Eagles- McNabb will make some team happy. (15)
12. New York Jets- Wins against New England and Tennessee, then losses to Denver and S.F., I can't figure these guys out. (8)
13. Atlanta Falcons- Ryan is great, I don't know about the secondary. (9)
14. Dallas Cowboys- Bad team when the weather gets cold. (10)
15. Minnesota Vikings- Who's their quarterback? (12)
16. Miami Dolphins- May sneak into the playoffs with the easiest schedule ever. (15)
17. Houston Texans- They can score, their QB is back. (20)
18. Chicago Bears- If they could only play Jacksonville every week. (17)
19. New Orleans Saints- Brees is a great one. (21)
20. San Diego Chargers- So Norv is better than Marty? (23)
21. Washington Redskins- In the wrong division. (18)
22. Green Bay Packers- The QB isn't the problem. (19)
23. Buffalo Bills- Where was the team that played in September? (22)
24. Cleveland Browns- Get ready for offseason house cleaning. (24)
Does it Really Matter?
25. San Francisco 49ers- Singletary is winning the job. (26)
26. Jacksonville Jaguars- Nobody's doing less with more. (25)
27. Seattle Seahawks- At least they're competing. (29)
28. Kansas City Chiefs- Not enough talent there. (27)
29. Oakland Raiders- They need a new coach, I'm available. (28)
30. St. Louis Rams- How many years in a row will the defense be terrible? (30)
31. Cincinnati Bengals- Relocate to Albequerque. (31)
32. Detroit Lions- Sunday was their best chance at a win. (32)
Charlie Bernstein is the Editor-in-Chief of Sports Media Interactive, covering multiple teams in the National Football League, NCAA, and National Basketball Association. Charlie is a regular syndicated contributor to FoxSports and Sirius NFL Radio, and has been featured on the NFL Network. Charlie is also a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. Feel free to contact him -HERE- with questions or comments.
For more, go to: JagNation.com
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-25Ben Freid gives you hot takes, a man who should be the next Jags GM/Head Coach and of course Jags vs Titans.
Name Five QBs Worse Than Blake BortlesIt sounds crazy to say out loud, but you'll find out quickly just how hard it is to name five NFL quarterbacks who are worse than Blake Bortles. I know, it just doesn’t seem right.…
A Tale Of Two QuarterbacksThere was a franchise quarterback sighting in Jacksonville on Sunday at Everbank Field! Unfortunately for most of the fans that attended the game, it was not Blake Bortles.
LOCKED on JAGUARS 10-24Ben Freid gives you his Top 5 takeaways from last night's game. Is Blake Bortles a franchise qb? Also exclusive Marqise Lee interview.