Five most important things for the Jaguars:
1. Find a reason to play. The Jaguars showed up in a big way as they looked like a different team on defense, and David Garrard looked like a different quarterback.
2. Limit big plays. The Jaguars didn't exactly limit big plays as James Jones got deep a couple times, but the defense played well enough to hold on.
3. Give it to MJD. Jones-Drew didn't get a ton of touches, as he received just 12 carries and had four receptions, but he did make a difference with two touchdowns.
4. Win special teams. The Jaguars didn't exactly win special teams, but they didn't give up any big returns.
5. Pressure Rodgers. The Jacksonville pass rush came alive on Sunday as they were all over Aaron Rodgers for much of the day.
What to look for:
1. Look for a big special teams play. Missed on this one, there were no big special teams plays.
2. Look for Rodgers to have a better than 100 QB rating. Rodgers had a solid day, as he completed 20 of 32 passes for 278 yards, one touchdown and one interception. His rating was just 87.8.
3. Look for Garrard to continue his decline. The Jaguars signal caller was stellar Sunday as he completed 21 of 33 passes for 238 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions for a QB rating of 105.4.
4. Look for MJD to score. Jones-Drew scored not once, but twice. The two touchdowns were his 13th and 14th of the season.
5. Look for Greg Jennings to find the end zone. The Packers dynamic receiver caught just three passes, but one of them was for a four-yard touchdown.
What We Learned Against Green Bay
Jags Illustrated Top Stories
Generally Managing the JaguarsThe Jags are 0-3 after losing to the Ravens today at Everbank. Blake Bortles was unimpressive, Gus Bradley is feeling the heat, and the defense gave up a game winning drive. …
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 6:39 PM
HeartbreakerThe Jags lost in heart breaking fashion to the Baltimore Ravens. After a loss, most people look to point the finger and blame someone or something for the result. There are a…
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 12:50 PM
Ravens vs Jaguars Preview - 2 Minute WarningThere is a "Point of No Return" for this current regime. An 0-3 start would all but make the Colts game in London a must win.
Jags IllustratedYesterday at 4:36 AM
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Running BacksRemember all that running back depth the Jags supposedly had all offseason? Apparently that went out the window because T.J. Yeldon touched the ball forty times in two games. With…
Jags IllustratedSaturday at 3:30 AM
Know Your Enemy Week 3: Baltimore RavensIt's important to know your enemy. With this segment, we'll be looking at the Jaguars through the eyes of the Baltimore Ravens, and see how it is the Ravens will try to beat a…
Jags IllustratedFriday at 7:55 AM